News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

This should be finshed ! ( MUST BE ).

Started by $f3.3Xp3rT, March 13, 2012, 04:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

$f3.3Xp3rT

Hey dear viewer's wasssup ? i was thinking of of posting a replay in.but i saw there to write it what ever was shown in picture.Please finish this system.....Every one whould feel free to write.....:D please finish it and thansk aloot !

EXAMPLE :. before replaying you have to write a Verification: ( FINSHED THIS )
And this error i hate most :

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
The letters you typed don't match the letters that were shown in the picture.

Kindred

hmmmm?  The CAPTCHA is needed to deter spam - so, no... we will not discontinue the use of captcha.

However, once you have 10 acceptable posts, it should no longer be an issue.

Also, with 10 posts, you should know by now that your thread title is useless.   When you post a thread, you need to use a descriptive title. "this should be finished! ( MUST BE )." is not only badly formatted but it has no context. When those of us who answer questions read through the new messages list and see something like that, we usually SKIP IT.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

$f3.3Xp3rT

Deaks

its solved as you have more than 10 posts ... we did nothing it was all you :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Antechinus

Quote from: Kindred on March 13, 2012, 08:10:00 AMhmmmm?  The CAPTCHA is needed to deter spam - so, no... we will not discontinue the use of captcha.

ROFLMAO. :D I've had captcha disabled for ages on my site. Absolutely no difference in the amount of spam, and less annoying for genuine new users. I keep trying to tell people: captcha is obsolete.

Kindred

yes... I know Ant... but - right now - it's the only deterrence we have in place here.

If we got some additional deterrence in place, then CAPTCHA could be discontinued.

it does actually have some effect (if you have nothing else)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Antechinus

Honestly, based on my experience using it with a variety of settings over a period of several years, I don't think it does a damned thing except to annoy people we don't actually want to annoy.

kat

Quote from: Antechinus on March 13, 2012, 04:35:14 PM
Honestly, based on my experience using it with a variety of settings over a period of several years, I don't think it does a damned thing except to annoy people we don't actually want to annoy.

Plus One with unlimited zeros after it.

Advertisement: