News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Theme LongGreen/Red/Orange/Blue/Gray

Started by xenovanis, August 26, 2005, 08:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAnt

Yes, I know. Silply I want the forum login form too because I want to use the joomla layout without any module, so I can use the entire width.

xenovanis

index.template.php find

// If the user is a guest, show [login] and [register] buttons.
        if ($context['user']['is_guest'])
        {
                echo '
                                <a href="', $scripturl, '?action=register">',$txt[97],'</a>';
        }

replace

{
                echo '
       <a href="', $scripturl, '?action=login">', $txt[34],'</a>, '                               
        }
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

TheAnt

On joomla home page I get this:

Template Parse Error!
It seems something has gone sour on the forum with the template system. This problem should only be temporary, so please come back later and try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact the administrator.

You can also try refreshing this page.

xenovanis

Sorry for that. Try this

{
                echo '
       <a href="', $scripturl, '?action=login">', $txt[34],'</a>                             
        }
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

TheAnt

nonz

This theme is real nice.
I tried this theme with the new 1.1 RC2, and when I get to topic index in the board there is a problem.
it's like I'm getting a diffrenet theme.
it doesn't happen in the 1.1RC1
is there a way to fix this ?

I've noticed the same thing happened to the Portalgreen line themes

thanks

inon

xenovanis

Yeah, that's probably because I haven't updated it for 1.1RC2 yet.

nonz

Does anyone know when or if there will be a RC2 version for this theme ?

xenovanis

Updated for 1.1 RC2, see first post for download link. Please let me know if anything fails, as I had no possibility to test them properly.

nonz

nonz

Hi,

I started to Test the RC2 version of this theme, and I found a problem on the topic index (right after I enter a board).
I'll be happy to provide screenshots if you'll need any.

inon

Kindred

well, if not screenshots, a description of the problem!   saying "I found a problem" is useless...  saying, "I found a problem and this is what it is..." is useful.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

nonz

I know, I know - you're right, I wasn't clear enough (or at all).
the problem I found is in the layout of the theme in the Topic list of a board.

here is the screenshot

inon

Kindred

hmmm...  what's wrong with this?   it looks fine to me.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

nonz

The problem is in the display of the header in this area
the area marked in the following screenshot:

should be be with green backround and white fonts as in the rest of the theme.
and the other display differences in the lower part

for example here is the previous version on the SMF1.1RC1 version.

inon

cylonite

^^ i too have the same problem. Both with the long green and portal green themes for SMF 1.1rc2. When you click on a forum, the top and bottom images go away, leaving only the bare part of the forum.
once you click the topic link, they appear back again.
could you please solve this problem. cos these are simply great themes :D

Want a link to look at?
http://www.projectmanagementdiscussion.com/forum/

Cheers, and thanks :)

BigJens

I just updated to Joomla 1.08 and SMF 1.1RC2 - now see what happened to my template:

hxxp:www.slowpitch.de/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,23/ [nonactive]

Whats wrong here? I am a little bit stucked here.

Jens
My site: hxxp:www.slowpitch.de/ [nonactive]
My Team: hxxp:www.woodpeckerzone.de/ [nonactive]

BigJens

I just realized that my template was a 1.1 beta 3 template. Now i updated to longgray 1.1 RC2 - but no luck. The template still looks weird. Any help?
Thnx.

Jens

BigJens

I just changed my Joomla template and tried some other things - nothing changed in my forum. It still looks not right. Any suggestions what i can do now?

Jens

MadPax

Noonz,

QuoteThe problem is in the display of the header in this area
the area marked in the following screenshot:

Not 100% sure but it sure looks like something's wrong with the css in your new RC2 templatecss. Check for differences with the RC1.

I am having the same problem with another theme (or template) I have. I'll check and let you know, eventually.

Advertisement: