Twitter Slide Box

Started by Adrek, April 03, 2012, 02:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heartbreakers

Quote from: phantomm on June 18, 2013, 01:36:39 AM
I'll check it later today

Thank you! Hopefully the problem is easy to fix.

Quote from: BurkeKnight on June 22, 2013, 09:14:32 PM
Even twitter's own widgets to add to a site don't work anymore.
So, that could mean an end to having tweets shown on sites. :(

I think that's bad business for Twitter. I think they wouldn't make it impossible to show tweets.

Adrek

Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

ozbob

heartbreakers

Thanks phantomm! It's a great mod to have, so I appreciate your work a lot!

heartbreakers

Quote from: phantomm on June 23, 2013, 03:34:00 AM
http://phantom.unixstorm.org/smf2/index.php
I will update this version as soon as I have time.

I just saw your slide box. It works! Did you update it?

Infamous_uk

Looking forward to a fix for this great mod!

azwccc

The sidebox shows up but empty inside. While the facebook sidebox working well. I am using 2.0.6

Also I saw the youtube sidebox here hxxp:phantom.unixstorm.org/smf2/index.php#c1 [nonactive], anyone knows where to download the mod?

Thanks

dany_danay

ivanTW

Does this mod work in 2.0.7? Just wondering, because the mod looks AWESOME and I'd love to have it.

ivanTW

Just installed the mod and I have a few questions if anyone has the answers it would be much appreciated.

Does it take time for the tweets to show? I installed it a few minutes ago and I see the twitter box, but I have no tweets. I sent a tweet just to make sure too.

I currently only see the slide box when I go and check my "who's online box". It doesn't show just on the general home page. Is that because I have no tweets in the box yet, or is that a setting I need to adjust?

here's my forum link if you need to view what I am referring to. Like I said, you'll only see the installed twitter box if you click to view "who's online".  forum(dot)mixrevu.com

Adrek

Mod does not work since Twitter changed their API.

ivanTW

Ok, thanks. Do you know of any other mod that does this? Or is there a simple mod to integrate the API? I know I have a tweet embed for a prestashop site I have, with the API key etc.

NeonKana

Hey there!
I know its been some time since the last one posted in here, but I recently set up a forum and now I try to get this mod working.
Its showing up on the left side, but whatever I try it keeps being blank (besides that blue twitter color) but no tweets show up.

I know it should be working again, since you are using it yourself onm your test forum.
So maybe I'm missing something? The Twitter name should be the actual  @Twitter name I guess?
Could it be it doesnt work cause im using the SMF 2.0.9 ? I thought it shouldnt be much of a difference since you are using the 2.0.7 on your site.
Im using the 2.0.4a Version atm.

Any idea what my problem could be?
would be awesome if I could make it work :)

beanflying

+1  8) Oh Wait thats the Google + one I would like too  O:)
Owner of many many shiny toys.

Adrek

0Connors

Site : www.pafteam.com

Projet : www.pafteam.com/beta-test/maj-site/

Version SMF : 2.0.9

Advertisement: