News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Aeva-Lite-7.2

Started by TheMortician4, April 04, 2012, 09:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMortician4

I recently installed the Aeva-Lite-7.2 mod and for some reason the code:

[url=www.bbiclan.com/fatherbillhalbing/posted videos/LIFEattheSFCUSAConf.flv] [/url]

does not work like the system did with 1.1.16.  Any suggestions as to what is different with 2.0.2 versus 1.1.16 and why this is not working?

pkrack

If that mod is not working in any one of your smf version then it is not compatible with your version. New version have great modifications, fixation of security holes, addition of new features, optimization of code etc etc.

TheMortician4

Quote from: pkrack on April 04, 2012, 09:15:55 AM
If that mod is not working in any one of your smf version then it is not compatible with your version. New version have great modifications, fixation of security holes, addition of new features, optimization of code etc etc.

I understand that Aeva will no longer be supported and my sites are mainly video oriented. Any suggestions on what to use for this situation that will allow me to replace aeva?

pkrack

I dont know exactly what the mod is about and for which version it is but you can manually add the codes to smf files (i suggest do it on a test forum) .

Kindred

I believe that vbgamer has created a similar mod called SAVE
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

pkrack

Kidered's instant rescue.

Advertisement: