News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Theme Trouble

Started by Modder67, April 11, 2012, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Modder67

Modder67

Bigguy

How did you make me an admin when I did not register yet. Can you send me login details.

Modder67

Ok go to www.hacksrus.x10.mx [nofollow] and register and ill promote you

i have it set to default them which i working but when i try to change it it goes back to that blank screen:/

NanoSector

Have you tried resetting the theme paths?

Admin > Configuration > Themes and Layout > Theme Settings > Attempt to reset all themes
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Bigguy

See if what Yoshi says works first. If not then I will see if I can do anything

Modder67

Bigguy

I will register tonight sometime when I get a minute if I remember and I'll take a look. :)

Modder67

Bigguy

Having more problems:

QuoteThe page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

nixlike

It seems to work for me when I use opera, doesn't work with chrome at all, gives me a decoding error. opera instead didn't even blink and displayed the page right away. I'll attach my current browser view.

Bigguy

Hmm, FF won't get there for me and neither will IE for some reason.

Mister X

The theme works for me, i use FireFox and it works a-okay :).

Bigguy

I still get an encoding error for some reason.

DarkAngel612

Just a thought...

IF this is about a different theme other than the default or core theme I would suggest you go to your server files and look in the Themes folder for the naughty theme.

Make sure that the theme is not nestled into a folder of the same name. I found several that did that when I was looking for themes for 2.0.2. for example the theme may be Ambassador folder with another Ambassador theme folder inside it

take the folder out and place it with the others and get rid of the empty folder
Fantasy Attic ::  Fantasies Realm Market :: SMF 2.0+ with various mods and TinyPortal

Modder67

Ya im getting the error to can not decode raw material...weird tried safari IE and firefox and thanks angle but i rplaced the theme folder with a new one straght from the smf install. And the error onky occurs when i change it from curve or default

Advertisement: