[FREE]\[PAID] I need a points system for my site please...

Started by morris1009, April 11, 2012, 11:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morris1009

I've asked for help before on this, but none of the mods suggested was what I'm looking for.  One of them, I did try, but it was not compatible with my 2.0.2 version.  But,reading the description of that particular mod, it would not have suited my needs anyways.

Ok, I will try and explain what I need.

I have a poker community.  In this community, we have private tournaments.  I need a point system in my site that can be used like money. 

For example:  Bob wants to play in a tournament on Friday.  He has no points.  He can purchase 1000 points from the site, thru PayPal, and now he has a balance of 1000 points on the site.  He can now use 100 of those points to register for the tournament on Friday. 

In addition to buying points, members can earn points thru various interactions on the site.  Like post some blogs/posts, Fill in their profile, and maybe a few other minor ways.

Also, admin should be able to issue or take away points.  Certainly, Admin should be able to utilize points as needed.  But permissions should be able to be set.  After all, I wouldn't want my moderators to be giving away points to their friends.

So, I hope I was able to explain what I need a little more simple this time.  If someone out there is willing to help, I know it's a task, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you so much.

Please contact me if you are interested in undergoing this project.

live627

Please state which forum actions can earn a member points. I might be able to take this on.

morris1009

That would be awesome if you could do it.  Do you have an email I can send you the details to?  If not, I guess I could post them in here, but I prefer to keep some of the details private.  Or you can email me: [email protected]

live627

morris1009

Again, as I've stated in my previous requests.  I can never find anyone up for the task of programming this mod.  Why can't people be normal around here!  All I want is someone that is reasonable enough to work with and that actually wants to help me out!!  I'm about ready to say the Hell with it and get away from simplemachines and go with something else!

TheListener

Quote from: morris1009 on May 09, 2012, 09:29:01 PM
Again, as I've stated in my previous requests.  I can never find anyone up for the task of programming this mod.  Why can't people be normal around here!  All I want is someone that is reasonable enough to work with and that actually wants to help me out!!  I'm about ready to say the Hell with it and get away from simplemachines and go with something else!

Live627 responded replying he sent a pm.

What makes you think people on phpbb, vbulletin etc would be any different?

N i g h t m a r e

??? could someone give me this too? Free though i wont really be able to pay until later but i like this idea and it would be a cool and unique feature to have on my website!

shamun

Quote from: morris1009 on May 09, 2012, 09:29:01 PM

I'm working on a points mod now.  Fully permissions based, earning credits from a multitude of different things, easy administration.  Just working on the trade center and logging.  Depending on what paid projects I have to work on, it may be ready by next saturday or the weekend after.

morris1009

Advertisement: