News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Can we put adsense code here

Started by Realinfo, April 24, 2012, 10:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Realinfo

Please see picture and guide how we can place adsense code here
I want to put 200 X 200 ads

In 2.0.2 default theme

MoinFaraz

Have you tried making use of 'ad management mod'?

I am not using adsense anymore, but if i remember correctly, it has loads of options to show ads at different positions...

I hope that helps :)

IchBin™

You can really put an ad between the user info and the search like that. In particular without re-writing the header code to be completely different. The problem being that you have those elements floating on the left and right. Anything put between them will make one of the sides fall below it etc.

Your best bet is to place it right underneath both of those.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Realinfo

Quote from: MoinFaraz on April 25, 2012, 03:11:47 PM
Have you tried making use of 'ad management mod'?

I am not using adsense anymore, but if i remember correctly, it has loads of options to show ads at different positions...

I hope that helps :)

ad management mod can't able to put code there........... and why not u use adsense...... is there anything better than adsense.......... if yes.......... then tell..............

Realinfo

Quote from: IchBin™ on April 25, 2012, 10:24:00 PM
You can really put an ad between the user info and the search like that. In particular without re-writing the header code to be completely different. The problem being that you have those elements floating on the left and right. Anything put between them will make one of the sides fall below it etc.

I tried but, It not works as I want............

IchBin™

Quote from: Realinfo on April 28, 2012, 05:47:44 AM
Quote from: IchBin™ on April 25, 2012, 10:24:00 PM

I tried but, It not works as I want............

Then you'll probably have to re-write the code completely to show it how you want. Not something I have time to do for you sorry.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

tn76com

I have the same problem,
Can't add an add !

Realinfo

Kindred

Quote from: IchBin™ on April 28, 2012, 04:26:09 PM
Then you'll probably have to re-write the code completely to show it how you want.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Realinfo

But who will write complete code?

can any one do it ?

Kindred

ask in the help wanted board and/or offer money
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: