News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Pls helm Me

Started by d4daniel1, May 02, 2012, 06:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d4daniel1

Any time i click on new topic the system will show        Fatal error: Cannot redeclare antiSpam() (previously declared in /home/nairakin/public_html/Sources/Post.php:2440) in /home/nairakin/public_html/Sources/Post.php on line 2468       

Pls help me resolve this issue

NanoSector

Hi d4daniel, welcome to SMF!

I have a few questions:
What mods have you installed?
Have you modified Post.php yourself?
What version of SMF are you using?
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Kindred

most specifically, you installed a mod twice. You will have to manually uninstall the duplicated code.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Robert.

Can you attach Post.php for us? :)

Kindred

do note: If there was a double install, there is likely to be OTHER code duplicated as well, not just in post.php
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

NanoSector

Quote from: Kindred on May 02, 2012, 10:34:58 AM
do note: If there was a double install, there is likely to be OTHER code duplicated as well, not just in post.php
We'll get more errors as we go along, if so :)
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Kindred

sometimes not...   if it's just a variable or a properly formatted echo, the dup may not error our, but will still be incorrectly duplicated. :P
Слaва
Украинi

NanoSector

Quote from: Kindred on May 02, 2012, 10:37:13 AM
sometimes not...   if it's just a variable or a properly formatted echo, the dup may not error our, but will still be incorrectly duplicated. :P
Yeah, that's true. But the biggies are sorted out pretty fast :)

kat

If it's a double install, it might pay to do this:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=400356.0

to remove the last install.

Advertisement: