SMF VERSION

Started by Earthsurf.tk, May 02, 2012, 09:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earthsurf.tk

Pls how do i know my smf version

Robert.

Hello, welcome to SMF! :) You can find the SMF version number in the footer, that line that says "Powered by SMF" or "SMF blahblha | SMF blah". :)

Earthsurf.tk

Quote from: 医生唱片骑师 on May 02, 2012, 09:55:52 AM
Hello, welcome to SMF! :) You can find the SMF version number in the footer, that line that says "Powered by SMF" or "SMF blahblha | SMF blah". :)

i see sumtin like dis

Powered by EzPortal
Create your own free forum at CreateAForum.com [nofollow]
RSS Forum Upgrades WAP2

Robert.

Your theme is made for SMF 2.0 RC3 (from what I see in the page source), but it looks like the copyright has been removed by CreateAForum. ;) I'm sorry, but we can't give support to people that have a forum without an SMF copyright. :( You might want to check out their forum, though.

Earthsurf.tk

Quote from: 医生唱片骑师 on May 02, 2012, 10:18:45 AM
Your theme is made for SMF 2.0 RC3 (from what I see in the page source), but it looks like the copyright has been removed by CreateAForum. ;) I'm sorry, but we can't give support to people that have a forum without an SMF copyright. :( You might want to check out their forum, though.

So what should i do

Thantos

ezForum appears to be a fork by vbgamer45.  I suggest you contact him for support or checkout http://www.ezforum.com/forums/

Earthsurf.tk

Where can i create an smf forum

Robert.

Robert.

I'm sure you can do it, it just takes some time. :) Even I did it, it just takes some time to get used to it. :)

Earthsurf.tk

Robert.

You're welcome :) If you have any questions, please ask and we will help you out :)

Earthsurf.tk

Can i do it with a mobile phöne

Robert.

I haven't tried it, so I don't know if possible, but I guess it is. :) You could also purchase a Charter Membership, so the team can install SMF for you. :) http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions :P

emanuele

Quote from: Earthsurf.tk on May 02, 2012, 09:54:59 AM
Pls how do i know my smf version
Go to your admin panel, on the main page there is the box "Support Information" where you have the line "Forum version", that is the current version of your SMF.

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Robert.

Quote from: emanuele on May 02, 2012, 11:25:28 AM
Go to your admin panel, on the main page there is the box "Support Information" where you have the line "Forum version", that is the current version of your SMF.
I'm afraid that's not available in Create A Forum :(

I checked the page source and it seems to be a lite version of SMF 2.0 RC3, but I didn't know the license permitted people to remove the copyright lol :P

Earthsurf.tk

Bt wat is wrong wit the site am currently using. D disadvantages

Robert.

Well, on your current host, you cannot install mods, you can't install themes and many admin panel sections are hidden etc. ;)

Earthsurf.tk

Am now installing d smf. Pls what should i put in my database username and password?

Earthsurf.tk

pls wats the databasename, database password and servername?

Advertisement: