News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Hungarian language error in the Login screen

Started by novill, May 03, 2012, 08:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

novill

I don't no that this is the right topic for this, but i have made a pair modification in the Login.hungarian.php. It was a couple of translation errors, that i have repaired.

Attached the modified login.hungarian file. And a picture with the translations error that i have repaired.

Dzonny

Thanks for your report! :)

I noticed Hungarian translators about this so they can take a look at it. As far as i can see there is few text changes, but as i don't know Hungarian let's wait for Hungarian translator to check on this. :)

Regards,
Dzonny

novill

I installed a new test forum site, and i have added the hungarian language to it, and it seems that the error is still there.

Dzonny

Thanks once again novill.

I bumped our Hungarian translators once again so we'll fix this as soon as possible. Note that if you're interested to help you can always contact us ;)

Regards.

novill

GravuTrad

On a toujours besoin d'un plus petit que soi! (Petit!Petit!)

Think about Search function before posting.
Pensez à la fonction Recherche avant de poster.

novill

I have fixed this error in the language editor. I have installed quick a new forum to my test site, and downloaded the hungarian tranlation. For some reason the downloaded translation has the same error. :(

GravuTrad

Did you downloaded it nearly after your LE update or have you waited a little?

novill

A week ago have i modified this part in the LE, and yesterday have i downloaded the translation in the smf language section (add language).

GravuTrad

It's annoying. It will say that the cron updates are broken...emma?

novill

I have checked in the LE and it's good, i downloaded from there the translation and that's also good.

novill

I have marked the topic solved. Checked again in my test site and now is good the mentioned section.

Advertisement: