Hungarian language error in the Login screen

Started by novill, May 03, 2012, 08:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

novill

I don't no that this is the right topic for this, but i have made a pair modification in the Login.hungarian.php. It was a couple of translation errors, that i have repaired.

Attached the modified login.hungarian file. And a picture with the translations error that i have repaired.

Dzonny

Thanks for your report! :)

I noticed Hungarian translators about this so they can take a look at it. As far as i can see there is few text changes, but as i don't know Hungarian let's wait for Hungarian translator to check on this. :)

Regards,
Dzonny

novill

I installed a new test forum site, and i have added the hungarian language to it, and it seems that the error is still there.

Dzonny

Thanks once again novill.

I bumped our Hungarian translators once again so we'll fix this as soon as possible. Note that if you're interested to help you can always contact us ;)

Regards.

novill

GravuTrad

On a toujours besoin d'un plus petit que soi! (Petit!Petit!)

Think about Search function before posting.
Pensez à la fonction Recherche avant de poster.

novill

I have fixed this error in the language editor. I have installed quick a new forum to my test site, and downloaded the hungarian tranlation. For some reason the downloaded translation has the same error. :(

GravuTrad

Did you downloaded it nearly after your LE update or have you waited a little?

novill

A week ago have i modified this part in the LE, and yesterday have i downloaded the translation in the smf language section (add language).

GravuTrad

It's annoying. It will say that the cron updates are broken...emma?

novill

I have checked in the LE and it's good, i downloaded from there the translation and that's also good.

novill

I have marked the topic solved. Checked again in my test site and now is good the mentioned section.

Advertisement: