News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Big error forum down help Fatal error: Call to undefined function PublicIndexto

Started by Ctoshack, May 05, 2012, 08:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheListener

TBH

You have 3 different mods which are ad related. Whether these will conflict or not is unknown.

Ctoshack

We have been experimenting lots as the forum has been growing is there a way to install a fresh copy of smf and add just the mods we are actually using and use the same data base preserving all the posts.

TheListener

lparker

Quote from: Old Fossil on May 05, 2012, 10:46:24 PM
Unfortunately what you are asking is beyond my knowledge.

:-[

all good kind sir, we have found away around the issue and the site is back up, just not with the theme we had been using, not exactly a good thing, but we can work around it

but thank you

Ctoshack

Here is the interesting part of the whole situation.   We have 2 default themes that came with smf which are

SMF Default Theme - Curve

and

Core Theme

Without making any changes to the site yet just changing themes Core Theme works fine but SMF Default Theme- Curve shoots an error   

QuoteFatal error: Call to undefined function PublicIndextop() in /home/xxx/xxxx/xxxx/ads/Sources/Load.php(2173) : eval()'d code on line 384

Ctoshack

Quote from: Ctoshack on May 05, 2012, 11:34:21 PM
Here is the interesting part of the whole situation.   We have 2 default themes that came with smf which are

SMF Default Theme - Curve

and

Core Theme

Without making any changes to the site yet just changing themes Core Theme works fine but SMF Default Theme- Curve shoots an error   

QuoteFatal error: Call to undefined function PublicIndextop() in /home/xxx/xxxx/xxxx/ads/Sources/Load.php(2173) : eval()'d code on line 384

Anybody???

Storman™

As a guess I'd say that it's quite possibly something to do with the Adk System Advertising mod. Maybe it's not installed properly on that theme. Alternatively did you uninstall the mod and maybe some of it remains ?

I would manually check that it's installed/uninstalled correctly.

Advertisement: