News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[WIP - Converter] IPB 3.2/3.3/3.4

Started by emanuele, May 17, 2012, 03:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brunob

Password issue is resolved.
The password reminder mail came in my spambox.
When you click on that link the link does not work.
You will need to approve the mail so it is not spam and the problem is solved!

Greating Bruno :)

mentalist

Quote from: emanuele on September 08, 2013, 12:40:27 PM
mmm...the same as IPB2?
Then in theory it should work out of the box since this is already included in SMF and both the password and the salt are transferred by the converter.
It should ask to reintroduce the password, but it should work.
yep, but IPB passwords use 8 characters salt, the SMF salt is by default limited to 4 characters..
SUBSTRING(m.members_pass_salt, 1, 8) AS password_salt,
You'd need to extend the column password_salt to 8 characters in order get get it working..

emanuele

From phpMyAdmin:
password_salt varchar(255)
So there is space to properly store the salt.
The converter migrates it "properly" (i.e. the entire salt should be in smf's table).
As far as I remember SMF generates a 4 chars salt, but doesn't shorten it when retrieved from the db.
Not sure why it doesn't work.

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

brunob

Hello,

Before and after the url of the image is automatically added this -> \ "
When I remove them the image suddenly does it.

Where can i find that script?

Greating Bruno :)

brunob

Hello,

The text problem is still there.

Emanuele which database fields you want to see exactly?

Greatings Bruno  ;D

See also image <p> and <br> between the line/text

brunob

Hello,

we have decided to start all over again  :(

Itself we have looked if we could fix the problems, but that's what too much for us.

Greetings,

Bruno  ;)

emanuele

I'm really sorry, the topic was buried under several other topics and I lost track of it... :-[

The image problem should be "easy" to solve, the other one...no, it seems that your IPB adds random paragraphs inside the text, I should read the text of a message stored in the database in order to try to understand what is going on, but I'm not sure I could fix it.

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Dan Claimant

Hi.
Something wrong at the beginning of convertation:
Notice: Undefined index: substep in /usr/local/www/***/media3/convert.php on line 975Converting members...ErrorNotice: Undefined index: cache_enable in /usr/local/www/***/media3/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php on line 438You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 0, 2), (820, 'KsuSha', 'KsuSha', '[email protected]', '', '', '', 125061719' at line 325Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of hxxp:session.save [nonactive]_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

emanuele

Hello Dan and welcome to sm.org.

QuoteUnknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0
You problem seems to be that you don't have enough space.

1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Dan Claimant

Quote from: emanuele on September 17, 2013, 09:07:17 AM
Hello Dan and welcome to hxxp:sm.org [nonactive].
Thanks a lot =)
Quote from: emanuele on September 17, 2013, 09:07:17 AM
You problem seems to be that you don't have enough space.
After restart of DB-server (20 Gb free space):
Notice: Undefined index: substep in /usr/local/www/***/media3/convert.php on line 975Converting members...ErrorNotice: Undefined index: cache_enable in /usr/local/www/***/media3/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php on line 438You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 0, 2), (820, 'KsuSha', 'KsuSha', '[email protected]', '', '', '', 125061719' at line 325

Softovick

I ran the script for converting forum IP.Bord 3.3.4.
More than 38,000 users
More than 268,000 messages.

And in the migration of posts each time an error occurs.
It looks like this:
QuoteConverting...
Converting posts (this may take some time)...
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY null' at line 503
URL while such convert.php?step=1&substep=9&start=96500

emanuele

Quote from: Dan Claimant on September 18, 2013, 01:51:58 AM
Notice: Undefined index: substep in /usr/local/www/***/media3/convert.php on line 975Converting members...ErrorNotice: Undefined index: cache_enable in /usr/local/www/***/media3/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php on line 438You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 0, 2), (820, 'KsuSha', 'KsuSha', '[email protected]', '', '', '', 125061719' at line 325
It may be something broken in the birthdate, if the field is not important you may try removing the line:
IF (m.bday_year IS NULL, '0001-01-01', IF (m.bday_year = 0 AND m.bday_month != 0 AND m.bday_day != 0, CONCAT('0004-', m.bday_month, '-', m.bday_day), CONCAT_WS('-', IF(m.bday_year <= 4, '0001', m.bday_year), IF(m.bday_month = 0, '01', IF(m.bday_month < 10, CONCAT('0', m.bday_month), m.bday_month)), IF(m.bday_day = 0, '01', IF(m.bday_day < 10, CONCAT('0', m.bday_day), m.bday_day))))) AS birthdate,

1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

eddie1973

emanuele

1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

eddie1973

Does the original converter have all your fixes?

emanuele

TBH I lost track of what was fixed and what not...

1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Dan Claimant

Quote from: emanuele on October 05, 2013, 11:13:51 AM
It may be something broken in the birthdate, if the field is not important you may try removing the line:

Thanx a lot. Now it's working almost well.
At the end of converting, at "Recalculating forum statistics... ":
Fatal error: Call to undefined function getAttachmentFilename() in /usr/local/www/***/media3/convert.php on line 1954

emanuele

1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Advertisement: