Mark Read is broken here

Started by Acans, May 28, 2012, 05:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acans

The bottom button mark read in http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=unread;boards=2,9,10,11,29,33,36,77,86,136,138,141,147 is broken. When I select two topics, than hit that bottom button it marks them all as read.
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Arantor

If you've selected two topics, you need to press 'mark selected read', not 'mark read' as 'mark read' marks everything read.

Acans

Lol, I really need to open my eyes and read things lol.
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

kat

Feel free to mark this topic as Solved", if this has been helpful. ;)

Acans

Quote from: K@ on May 28, 2012, 05:04:06 PM

Feel free to mark this topic as Solved", if this has been helpful. ;)

Can't mark topics solved in Site Comments :P

Arantor

Then move it to 2.x Support so it can be marked solved, it is after all a support matter for the 2.x branch, is it not?

kat

Quote from: ѕησω on May 28, 2012, 08:01:06 PM
Can't mark topics solved in Site Comments :P

I was being silly, as usual.

Acans

Silly K@ xD

But yeah move away someone.

kat

Well, as it was about here, specifically, I guess it could stay here.

We could change the title to something like "ѕησω needs to open his eyes and read things lol", though, if you want. ;)

We could do with a few giggles, around here...

Acans

Sounds like a guy I work with. Needs caffeine and piratical jokes to get through the day.

Do whatever you place, K@one :D

Arantor

That's what's getting me through the day, anyway ;)

Acans

Quote from: Arantor on May 29, 2012, 07:26:44 AM
That's what's getting me through the day, anyway ;)

Caffeine mostly I bet :P

I'm currently de-toxin myself from caffeine and have replaced it with Powerade. The amount of Coke and Redbull I used to drink was insane

We should probably just move this to Chit-Chat :P

Arantor

No 'topic solved' there either :P

Advertisement: