Forum Moved from linux to windows server - Profile Picture / Avatar issues

Started by Sudhakar Arjunan, June 02, 2012, 08:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

Quote from: Arantor on October 18, 2012, 09:19:55 PM
If you think that's how email works, remind me never to go to your company for hosting.
No need to be nasty.

I have been going between this topic and http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=487952.0. I mistook this topic for the other. In the other case it is relevant.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Arantor

There's also no need to reply without reading the post before yours and completely ignoring the points being made. This way at least you actually read what I was saying... no, it's not nice, I'm sorry, but it is damned annoying when you have to explain the same thing multiple times because people just aren't reading what's being put in front of them.

Colin

Quote from: Arantor on October 18, 2012, 09:40:55 PM
There's also no need to reply without reading the post before yours and completely ignoring the points being made. This way at least you actually read what I was saying... no, it's not nice, I'm sorry, but it is damned annoying when you have to explain the same thing multiple times because people just aren't reading what's being put in front of them.
I can't agree more, but unfortunately a few mistakes happen every once in a while. With that said, my apologies.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Advertisement: