News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Get To Know The Team - Dr. Deejay

Started by Robert., June 11, 2012, 06:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert.

Hello all,

I'm Doctor Deejay, I'm sixteen years old and I live in the Netherlands, a country in Europe which you can't see on a regular map without using a telescope. I am also someone who uses the word 'though' too much.

I have many hobbies, like studying new languages and learning more about cultures. And of course, I also like watching movies, playing games and listening to music. My favorite movies are Pirates of the Caribbean (I like Fountain of Youth the most) and The Pianist. To be honest, there are many movies that I like so it's hard to make a choice. The same goes for music, of course. I mostly listen to pop music and calm music, but I also like some hip hop (in most cases non-English) and rap songs. If I had to choose a band that I like the most, it would be Thirty Seconds to Mars. Best band ever... ever... ever. I don't like soccer, but I do like American Football, baseball and hockey. I love nature and making pictures (of the environment, I don't like to annoy people by making pictures of them if they don't want to). My favorite television series are NCIS Los Angeles and Nikita. Best series ever, without a doubt.

As I said before, I like gaming. In my opinion the Xbox360 is the best console there is. My favorite games are The Godfather and James Bond. I also like Halo, Modern Warfare and L.A. Noire, though.

Growing up in the Netherlands is boring and dull (at least where I live), but I don't know if that's because I live in the most undeveloped province (if you guess right I'll give you virtual cappuccino :D) or because I've lived here for ages. I do like bitterballen and oliebollen. Has anyone ever tried them? You should! They're delicious. My dream and goal is to move to another country before I'm 35 or so. I haven't made a choice, though, but since I was 14 I've had the dream to move to either Spain or the US. I have also considered many other countries, however I don't really care which country I'm going to live in.

Of course there are also things I hate, including:
  • People that make fun of other people
  • Racists
  • People who think they're though
  • Politicians
  • Cheese
That should be enough about me. Feel free to ask questions, if you'd like.

Sincerely,
Doctor Deejay

ApplianceJunk

Cool, what operating system do you like to use?

Robert.

LiroyvH

Ewwww, Ubuntu! :P

Welcome ;)

My bike reached the 31 km/h, while 30 km/h was the maximum, so yes. Nah just kidding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x74iIg4oZ94
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

Robert.

QuoteEwwww, Ubuntu! :P
Meh :P

QuoteWelcome ;)
Thank you :)

QuoteMy bike reached the 31 km/h, while 30 km/h was the maximum, so yes. Nah just kidding
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x74iIg4oZ94
Lol :P

TheListener

live627

30kph, eh? How's 50 going down a hill?

Robert.

Quote from: Old Fossil on June 11, 2012, 07:29:11 PM
xbox?

You poor kid.
Lol :P

Quote from: live627 on June 11, 2012, 07:58:32 PM
30kph, eh? How's 50 going down a hill?
We don't have many hills here, sadly. :( I do remember reaching 40kph when riding from a small hill, though, but I believe the maximum speed was 60 or something.

kat

Your English is better than mine, Doc!

Masterd

Quote from: Old Fossil on June 11, 2012, 07:29:11 PM
xbox?

You poor kid.

???

Interesting theory. But, well... yeah, a poor kid, but it does have a great gamepad.

Robert.

Updated this post a bit :)

Quote from: K@ on June 12, 2012, 11:38:55 AMYour English is better than mine, Doc!
Lol, I'm sure your english English is better than my english English. ;D :P

Quote from: Masterd on June 20, 2012, 04:59:40 PMit does have a great gamepad.
Yeah I agree :)

kat

Marcus Forsberg

Quote from: K@ on July 02, 2012, 07:18:37 AM
I doubt it. I tend to speak quite Cockney.

I love you. In a creepy non-creepy kind of creepish way.

* Marcus Forsberg is out of here

kat

Cor, blimey, guv!

Get yer plates down to the rubber and grab yerself a few Britneys, yer berk! ;)

NanoSector

Quote from: Dr. Deejay on June 11, 2012, 06:32:39 PM
  • Do you have a license?
    Yes, I'm BSD Nope, too young for that
I lol'ed :P

* Yoshi2889 high-fives Dr. Deejay
Ubuntu ftw!
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

mrintech

Nice to read and know about you Dr. Deejay  :)

Robert.

Quote from: mrintech on September 28, 2012, 02:27:08 AM
Nice to read and know about you Dr. Deejay  :)

So sorry for not seeing this post earlier. :( Thanks, though. :)

Just posting here to say I have rewritten my first post.

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Robert.

Quote from: Colin on March 18, 2013, 09:48:36 AM
Eww you don't like cheese?!
Nope, even the name makes me want to puke. :P

kat

Don't you even like the cheese that's made backwards?

Advertisement: