Emails not being sent out to newly registered members and members of smf forum.

Started by DOS12, June 25, 2012, 12:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DOS12

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could help me with this problem.  About two weeks ago, the email system stopped working on my forum.  Now, when people lose their passwords, or when people sign up as members of the forum, they don't receive an email at all.  Everything was just fine until a few weeks ago.  Then, all of a sudden, the email system stopped working.  I think it may have something to do with my web hosting; as I have tried to install other smf forums, and I can't receive any emails either.  I have tried to do password retrieval with freshly installed smf forums, and I don't receive any kind of email notifications whatsoever.

I am using GoDaddy webhosting.  Has anyone else ever had this problem where newly registered members, or members who have lost their passwords, don't receive emails?

If someone could help me with this problem, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Kindred

1, this is not an SMF bug... So it shold not b in bug reports.
2, do not double/cross post the same thing in multiple locations. You asked the question, and to a response in 2.0 support.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: