News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Aqua Style

Started by Diego Andrés, August 10, 2012, 06:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diego Andrés

Link to the theme

Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF

Aqua Style
Developed by Diego Andrés

Features
  • Logo URL

Demo Online
GitHub

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

rocknroller

Very cool theme, pal.   8)

ARG01

Very nice looking theme.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

scorcher24

Hey mate.
Thanks for the Theme, I love it and I use it :D.
One Problem though:
I use Simple Portal and I made a custom page and added a menu-button for it in subs.php.
Now when you click on that link, the menu-button does not get highlighted.
Can you help me get that working? :)
Here is the link:
http nightlight2d dot de / index.php ?page=impressum
As you see, "Home" is highlighted.
Replace dot with a dot please, sorry but the forums does not allow me to post links.

Code for the change:

'impressum_menu' => array(
'title' => 'Impressum',
'href' => $scripturl . '?page=impressum',
'show' => true,
'sub_buttons' => array(
),
)

impreza

Very nice look, I like this style
Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

Vestifex

I really like this theme.

There is only one thing I would like to change, the color of the buttons that you use for create new topics.
They are to pale for my taste.

Unfortunately I never learned coding CCS ,so I don´t find the code to change.

kamili34

knowlsey

seem to have a problem when adding a post, it will only post part of it and not all of it

I posted a topic to the section on the forum, this was the only part that posted and will not post the rest, cant understand why, as I have posted some longer topics without a problem

In the case of recovering metallic treasures there is an overwhelming array of metal
detectors to choose from. If you already own a metal detector, then you have probably
made a good choice and frankly any metal detector worth its name will perform the
task reasonably well. For those of you who are not already in the metal detecting
hobby I will make a few suggestions but the final choice of what to buy must be
yours. I
It basically stopped here and wouldnt post the rest of the topic

knowlsey

strange kettle of fish, i had one forum running no problems, post showed in full etc, then began the install of another forum full post was not showing , used all the same mods as other forum

converted database to utf-8 and hey presto, problem solved

thekingofzing

XAVIER.

Muy bonito & sencillo yo lo estoy utilizando  ;)

Mi Foro simple-foro.com [nofollow]

kevinmark

Theme looks is good. The simple block tabs work a lot better for me than Chrome-style things (which are nice, but too big for me). I prefer dark themes, so I'll obviously stick with what I've got, but I think it makes for a good Mac-friendly theme.

Patrick D

Se parece un poco al que hice hace tiempo jaja, pero nunca llegué a publicarlo en simplemachines:

De todas maneras me gusta, pero hubiese quedado mejor redondeando las esquinas superiores del menú.

ro-lkw

brynn

Hi Friends,
I'm being shown the old topic warning, as I try to post here.  But I assume that this is where I'm supposed to post, for issues with this theme??  If not, please let me know where I should post instead.

Here's a small screenshot showing the problem.  The icons that show what "new posts" and "no new posts" icons look like, do not look like the actual icons.  You can see what no new posts looks like, in the board just above.  If there are new posts, it's the same icon, except with a large green plus sign (+).  So these icons actually don't function in the way which I assume they are intended, as sort of an icon legend.

Thanks  :)

Edit
Oops, forgot the screenshot!

Edit
Actually, I just realized that this might be fairly easily fixable.  But for me to find the right images, and the right places in the code to put them, I probably can't do it on my own.  But if anyone can tell me, I'd be game to try it  :)

solewind

Great one! I'm using it now! Thank you for sharing. :x

ViewFromTheBoundary

Is there an update to the latest SMF with this theme?

Arantor

Nothing in SMF 2.0.x has changed for themes since 2.0.3; this would work just fine on 2.0.5.

kamili34

Great theme, likes it.

But there is a problem with Karma. When you turn off negativ one in options, you can still get/got bad karma. I think it is sth with style.
Any tips how fix it?

CoryWM

I'm having problems with the post icons as well. I'm searching through the code trying to figure out where I could edit it.

Any help appreciated.

Advertisement: