News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Bluez

Started by Diego Andrés, August 13, 2012, 05:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diego Andrés

Link to the theme

Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF

Bluez
Developed by Daniiel

Features
  • Social networks
  • Logo URL

Colors
  • Blue (default)
  • Red
  • Green

Languages

Demo Online
Demo Online (Color Variants)
GitHub

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Orangine

fantastic work! I see I have much to learn :P

Shambles

If I'm being honest - and I'm sure you'd want me to be - it looks rather bland and offers nothing more than the hundreds of other 'plain' themes around.

impreza

It reminds me a little averaged PHPBB forums. Very nice style, one of the nicer they are to be downloaded. Thank you
Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

Robert.

Nice theme, it looks great. :)

ocmdiaz714

Hi. I used the base of your skin to design my own. I remove the copyright as after I revamped everything as my footer was cluttered and I tried to remove everything that I could. Is that OK? If not, let me know and I'll replace it right away. Thanks.

Unruler

For some reason image toggle for resized images doesn't work in this theme. Any idea why that might be?

Diego Andrés

Quote from: ocmdiaz714 on August 24, 2012, 08:18:51 PM
Hi. I used the base of your skin to design my own. I remove the copyright as after I revamped everything as my footer was cluttered and I tried to remove everything that I could. Is that OK? If not, let me know and I'll replace it right away. Thanks.

It doesn't matter how much things you edit, still the Bluez theme and you can't do that.
You are only allowed to add "Edited by ocmdiaz714" but no to remove the author copyright

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Quote from: ocmdiaz714 on August 24, 2012, 08:18:51 PM
If you are smart enough, just create your own based from default. That way, you can do whatever you want. ;)

PersianForum

Hi

I have a problem with your theme
I think it's a bug with Right to Left Mode
When I Enable "Right to Left" Mode, the theme has a problem.

How can I solve this problem?

PersianForum

see the attachment

Teryylinks

Hello Daniiel, I love your theme and am using it on my website hxxp:www.tivland.com [nonactive]

Is it possible for me to change the colour?

I need to change all the blue parts of the theme to black.

Thanks in anticipation. Please help.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Teryylinks on December 25, 2014, 06:25:35 PMHello Daniiel, I love your theme and am using it on my website www.tivland.com

Is it possible for me to change the colour?

I need to change all the blue parts of the theme to black.

Thanks in anticipation. Please help.

Have you tried Bluez color package?

Advertisement: