News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Domain

Started by happymates, August 19, 2012, 01:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

I have never seen that error before so we will have to wait and se what others say about this.

Shambles

To be real honest with you, you started this topic asking for help with this domain, as follows:

Quote from: happymates on August 19, 2012, 01:32:22 PM
So I have domain co.cc and I want it to say it but when I change page it goes to my host domain back.... my forum name is: happymates.co.cc/board/ as you see you it's co.cc you go there and click example ''help'' - page then it goes to x10.mx. ...

Now we seem to have switched to another domain - a test domain by all accounts.

Why don't we get back on track and ditch this diversion to runespaw; it's just clouding things.

- upload the repair_settings.php file to happymates.co.cc/board
- run it via your browser, making recommended changes as advised by the tool (as long as they look reasonable)
- save the result
- report back

happymates

Quote from: Shambles™ on August 20, 2012, 03:02:24 AM
To be real honest with you, you started this topic asking for help with this domain, as follows:

Quote from: happymates on August 19, 2012, 01:32:22 PM
So I have domain co.cc [nofollow] and I want it to say it but when I change page it goes to my host domain back.... my forum name is: happymates.co.cc/board/ [nofollow] as you see you it's co.cc [nofollow] you go there and click example ''help'' - page then it goes to x10.mx [nofollow]. ...

Now we seem to have switched to another domain - a test domain by all accounts.

Why don't we get back on track and ditch this diversion to runespaw; it's just clouding things.

- upload the repair_settings.php file to happymates.co.cc/board [nofollow]
- run it via your browser, making recommended changes as advised by the tool (as long as they look reasonable)
- save the result
- report back

co.cc works now!!!! thanks but do I delete repair_setting.php file?

Shambles

Yes you most certainly do.

Glad it's working for you.

Advertisement: