News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

attachment problem

Started by weerforum, September 09, 2012, 10:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kays

Can you upload other images the same size? Or other file types?

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

weerforum

Yes i can ghehe
This one is even bigger and there was no problemen to upload it.
See this one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Turbulent_sku_with_mammatus_clouds.JPG

Kays

Can you zip that file and attach it to a post and I'll try to look at it tomorrow.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

weerforum

The last one is to big to upload here.
The problem maker is here

Kays

Thanks. Now that is a bit of a huge file, 46MB, but I was able to upload it on my local server without error.

In your php_info, what is "max_execution_time" set at?

And something to try. This might get you past the white pages if a thumbnail can't be created. In Subs-Graphiics.php look for:

@ini_set('memory_limit', '90M');

And change to 90 to a higher number like 120.

My Mods

weerforum

weerforum

Quote from: Kays on September 10, 2012, 09:41:42 AM
Thanks. Now that is a bit of a huge file, 46MB, but I was able to upload it on my local server without error.

In your php_info, what is "max_execution_time" set at?

And something to try. This might get you past the white pages if a thumbnail can't be created. In Subs-Graphiics.php look for:

@ini_set('memory_limit', '90M');

I changed it and now it is working  ;) :D ;D
And change to 90 to a higher number like 120.

weerforum

Should I increase it even more?

Kays

Increase it to whatever works. :)

You need at least twice the memory of the file size. So 90 is marginal and 120 should do until someone tries to post a pic from a 20 mega pixel camera.

My Mods

weerforum

Thanx for solving the problem peeps  ;D ;D ;D

kat

Kays

My Mods

Advertisement: