Need Help With e107 & SMF 1.1 e107 Bridge

Started by 0zzy0, September 18, 2012, 01:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0zzy0

This may be the wrong forum if it is then sorry!  Okay, I have e107 and SMF installed on the same DB. When I install the SMF Bridge i try and go to /e107_plugins/smf/smf.php the forum doesn't pull up on my website.   If i view the forum directly it pulls up fine.  Anyone that has Teamspeak can hop on and wish to help is more then welcome to.  Really want to get this working  The TS IP is hxxp:il2.leetts.com [nonactive]:10028

ThorstenE

Sorry, but this is the converters board. I would move your post but I don't have the proper permissions. You'd better ask here: Portals, Bridges, and Integrations

0zzy0

Wanting to integrate SMF into my e107 website.  Can't seem to get this bridge working right.   smf.php isn't loading the smf forum just a blank page on my website.

Kindred

That is a known issue with the existing e107 bridge. It's due to the server running out of memory as it tries to load the forum. within the cms.

Basically, none of the CMS bridges really work well (if at all) with the current CMS and/or SMF versions.
Of course, there is very little need for a CMS these days, since everything in a CMS can be pretty much done natively within SMF.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: