News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

WysiBB for SMF

Started by Bugo, September 27, 2012, 11:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugo

Link to Mod

Light WYSIWYG BBcode Editor for Quick Reply form.

Adrek

Nice mod :)

One question for you, If I want to translate it to Polish and Polish UTF8 how should i do it? All text strings are in JS file, but it is the same file for UTF8 and ISO?
Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

novill

Shambles

The mod looks great :)

However, I'd be tempted to expand the Description to give non-technical members more of a chance of understanding what it is and what it does.

QuoteLight WYSIWYG BBcode Editor for Quick Reply form.

.. doesn't exactly confer its function to non-tekkies.

4Kstore

Nice mod, i installed and work perfect!
Thanks

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

Bugo

Quote from: phantomm on September 27, 2012, 12:55:09 PM
If I want to translate it to Polish and Polish UTF8 how should i do it? All text strings are in JS file, but it is the same file for UTF8 and ISO?
Try to make pl.js (utf) and pl-iso.js, and send me. I'll check how it works.

Quote from: Shambles™ on September 27, 2012, 01:22:09 PM
I'd be tempted to expand the Description to give non-technical members more of a chance of understanding what it is and what it does.
What description would you suggest?

Gryzor

Niiice! Its appearance is very nice -minimalistic and simple- and functionality is great, too. Uninstalled my previous solution and installed this one :) Thanks!

fox1987

this is very very nice,do you have version with youtube,text color,text size... bbcode,or how can i add this

mrintech

Thanks!

Now downloading and testing :)

Bugo

Version 0.4: added support for Chinese, Arabic and French languages.

Adrek

Polish JS file in attachment

Jessica.

Testing Zone - SMF 2.0.7, default Curve
School & Chat - phpBB3, over 170 mods installed, official live forum

I use the latest version of Chrome

phpBB: Forum = a section; Board = whole site
SMF: Forum = whole site; Board = a section

Jessica.

Not sure if this was intentional, but for example, if I insert a table, the text in all the boxes is always "". Is it supposed to be like that?
Testing Zone - SMF 2.0.7, default Curve
School & Chat - phpBB3, over 170 mods installed, official live forum

I use the latest version of Chrome

phpBB: Forum = a section; Board = whole site
SMF: Forum = whole site; Board = a section

Bugo

Probably this editor doesn't support ISO-8859-1 charset. Try use UTF-8 language on your forum.

Bugo

New version — 0.4.1:
added support for Polish and Vietnames languages, added test support for Youtube button (it requires Ohara YouTube Embed or YouTube BBCode mod).

hislordship

First post!
I installed this and it was a problem-free installation... however it's still not showing up on my boards.
I checked the code and the files and it's all in place.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Bugo

I'm not a telepathist and I don't know what is "problem-free installation".

Adrek

Quote from: Bugo on November 16, 2012, 02:41:22 AM
New version — 0.4.1:
added support for Polish and Vietnames languages

Are you planning on adding this editor instead default editor in actions post, post2 and pm?

Gryzor

It doesn't work perfectly with Opera. When giving focus to the box, the cursor goes to the very beginning; when you start typing it jumps to the bottom. But if you try to press Enter two times it goes to the top again...

Mojohaza1

Quote from: hislordship on November 17, 2012, 02:23:25 AM
First post!
I installed this and it was a problem-free installation... however it's still not showing up on my boards.
I checked the code and the files and it's all in place.

Does anyone know what the problem is?
I'm from his boards^ it's not problem free tbh it's caused problems so I uninstalled it, however another admin seems to think it's not properly uninstalled (and it clearly isn't actually because i don't see bbcode anymore when i modify a post).

Is there anything I need to do to uninstall it properly besides uninstalling in package manager?

Assuming you want to answer a question about uninstalling your product that is...

Advertisement: