News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

members in a group

Started by Opentoe, May 01, 2013, 12:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opentoe

Is there a way I can give a couple moderators or even users access to see which users are in a membergroup? I don't care how they are able to find out, I just want the end result to be that they know who are the users in that group? Weather they run a report, or anything. Is this possible in SMF? Right now only the admin can list members in a group.

TheListener

QuoteView the memberlist and groups

Have a look for this in the general permissions.

kat

Once done, it's easy to view those...

Click on "Members", in the menu, so you get the memberlist up.

Click on "Position", at the top of the... er... "Position" column and it'll sort them into membergroup order. :)

Like this:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=mlist;sort=id_group;start=0

Opentoe

Quote from: K@ on May 01, 2013, 06:22:11 AM
Once done, it's easy to view those...

Click on "Members", in the menu, so you get the memberlist up.

Click on "Position", at the top of the... er... "Position" column and it'll sort them into membergroup order. :)

Like this:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=mlist;sort=id_group;start=0

This is a second membergroup added to a users account. Secondary membergroups aren't listed there (which is fine with  me). I don't want other members to see users in this group other then the ones I authorize, hence me asking the question in the first place. :)

kat

Ah. I hadn't realised you wanted the second groups, for some reason.

Sorry 'bout that. :)

Kindred

I believe that, if you set a member as moderator for a specific group, they can
add people to the group
remove people from the group
view the current membership of the group
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: