News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Undefined index: postcountFile

Started by novill, October 02, 2012, 12:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

novill

Quote from: K@ on October 04, 2012, 02:15:43 PM
Nearest I can find is this one:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2682

Nothing gets done with Post.php, with that, either. :(

It's the same.  ::) Lot of mods name are translated to my language. I have back translated to the original language that everyone knows what mods are installed :)

Shambles

It might be a red herring, as novill's post from 29th Jan suggests it's also known as "Today's topics / replies    1.1" and no mention of "undefined index: postcount" was made, but I'd still like to see it.

Shambles

At the end of the day, you could just remove those bits from Post.php and see if anything misbehaves on your forum.

kat

Well, as I said, that doesn't edit Post.php, anyway. So, I doubt it's that. (I could be wrong, though).

Sure is weird, this one.

Quote from: K@ on October 04, 2012, 01:09:06 PMMaybe, if you attach the file to your next post, we can take a look?

novill

Quote from: K@ on October 04, 2012, 03:05:34 PM
Quote from: K@ on October 04, 2012, 01:09:06 PMMaybe, if you attach the file to your next post, we can take a look?

I have overlooked this post, i have attached the post.php file.

Edit:

I have checked which mod is modifying the mentioned section and i find that the Anti-Spam Links 1.0.1 is modifying the next section.

this
$row['body'] = parse_bbc($row['body'], $row['smileys_enabled'], $row['id_msg']);

to this
$row['body'] = parse_bbc($row['body'], $row['smileys_enabled'], $row['id_msg'], NULL, (int) $row['poster_id'], (int) $row['postcount']);

kat

We may have something to work with. :)

That line of code is in a block with the following comment:

// Start of Anti-Spam-Links mod

Looks like that hasn't installed, properly.

Read my sig, first. ;)

Try uninstalling it and installing it, again. (After you've backed-up)

novill

I make always backup. :)
I have uninstalled and then install again, the error is still there. When this modification is removed there is no error, so it causes the errors.

That's meaning that this mod has a bug? I know that is a RC5 release, but it seems to working, just creating lot of errors. I know errors are there for a reason.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2404

kat

I checked-out the support topic and I didn't see any reference, there, to this error. :(

If I were you, I'd post in the topic, to see if the author has any ideas. You can always put a link to this topic, to save you typing everything out, again. :)

novill

Thanks for your help, i will write to the support topic. :)

Advertisement: