Custom theme Member Options gone.

Started by Simple Site Designs, October 11, 2012, 11:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simple Site Designs

SMF version 2.02

After resetting the theme options for my totally custom/under development theme, the section under Administration Centre » Themes and Layout » Member Options just vanished (on save). The default theme one is still there but not mine.

I tried changing the default theme but did not fix.... any thoughts?

- Josh

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Can you access this: Administration Center » Themes and Layout » Manage and Install? Set default theme as default. Then reset everyone to Forum Default until you can fix your problem. IMO you could have changed your default theme file by mistake. Just check them to be sure.

Simple Site Designs

Quote from: ahrasis on October 12, 2012, 12:30:37 AM
Can you access this: Administration Center » Themes and Layout » Manage and Install? Set default theme as default. Then reset everyone to Forum Default until you can fix your problem. IMO you could have changed your default theme file by mistake. Just check them to be sure.

I can access that fine, but have no desire to reset everyone unless it is a sure fix.
My (under development) theme is displaying fine (for the people that have it selected) and it is listed as a theme option as expected - except the section mentioned above is not available for me to adjust the default settings (Member Options) listed below.

Configure guest and new user options for this theme (18 option(s) currently set)
Change current options for all members using this theme
Remove all member's options and use the defaults (0 member(s) currently using their own options)

Simple Site Designs

Just wanted to bump this in case anyone had an idea what has happened here?

Arantor

When you say 'vanished', do you mean that you got a blank screen when trying to save something?

Simple Site Designs

Quote from: Arantor on October 15, 2012, 10:53:10 PM
When you say 'vanished', do you mean that you got a blank screen when trying to save something?

Sorry, a bit hard to explain so I have attached a screen capture.

In the capture you can see where my theme should (and used to) have a box to alter it's settings, but this box has gone.
I can actually get to the options if I go to the default theme options and then manually change the th= parameter in the url, but that is less than ideal.

Regards,
Josh

Advertisement: