Simple Machines Forum Conference Survey

Started by Runic, October 16, 2012, 11:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

wattie please fill in the survey with any suggestions you have.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Gary

I wont be surprised if the presentations are video recorded and uploaded, but I do doubt that they would be live streamed.
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

samozin

its theme does not support rtl languages  looks not working good in rtl

Kindred

Quote from: Samhainn on October 16, 2012, 11:07:00 AM
We apologize to our multi-lingual folks, but the survey is in English and only answers in English will be tallied.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

choloman05

Very cool. Of course I would love it to be in U.S. as well, but that's bc it would be easier for me to attend. This is fun news.

JBlaze

Interesting. Filled out the survey.

Even though I mentioned it in the survey, I would like to point out here that any conferences/lectures/speeches/etc. should be broadcast online to a streaming service such as http://www.livestream.com or others. Just because someone can't attend doesn't mean they should miss out :)
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Gary

Quote from: Jason Clemons on October 20, 2012, 02:02:25 PM
Even though I mentioned it in the survey, I would like to point out here that any conferences/lectures/speeches/etc. should be broadcast online to a streaming service such as http://www.livestream.com or others. Just because someone can't attend doesn't mean they should miss out :)

I'm not too sure on livestreams personally, but I do hope that we can at least have them video recorded so that they can be uploaded to the site. ;)
Gary M. Gadsdon
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

whz1001

Colin

Quote from: whz1001 on October 26, 2012, 02:23:25 AM
Guys share the place???????
If you mean the location of the event, it is undecided thus the poll.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Deaks

Correct, right now we are just gathering the data to know if its viable or not, when we close this survey we will look at the data and move on from there.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

nend

I filled out the survey, I more than likely wouldn't attend anyways unless conditions are optimal, money is tight right now. Student loans, bills etc.  ;D

JXDavise

Kindred

after we've collected much more input form people and talked with the various locations regarding timeing and price...   in other words, not real soon.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Gary

So for now, fill out the survey and tell us where you want it to be held. That might just be the place, who knows. :P

Only time or some sort of time travelling device will tell. (We accept DeLoreans, Phone Booths, a Tardis, a Toaster or Time Compression as valid modes of Time Travel)
Gary M. Gadsdon
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

Deaks

What about the robot time travel code thats found on the rear end of Fry?

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Gary

The Universal Laguage Time Code is also acceptable :P I forgot about that.
Gary M. Gadsdon
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

KensonPlays

tinyurl? I dont trust those lol. but anyway grats!!

Deaks

KCmartz, its a link to a google doc that is all, I generated the link myself and I visit it to make sure it still works on a daily basis.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

KensonPlays

Quote from: Bryan "Runic" Deakin on November 02, 2012, 01:45:05 PM
KCmartz, its a link to a google doc that is all, I generated the link myself and I visit it to make sure it still works on a daily basis.
Just making sure, I don't trust shortlinks unless I generate them myself, at all. :P

Advertisement: