The Accepted and Denied feature request board

Started by Daktyl198, October 19, 2012, 03:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daktyl198

Now, this is more of a personal quirk, but why aren't the "accepted" feature requests and the "declined" feature requests separated?

Since it's WAYY too late to separate the boards (since that board is so full) why not start editing the name of the threads moved there to show [accepted] or [declined]?

I was wondering what kinds of features have been accepted into newer releases and I can't tell which is which :/
(Or am I just missing some other sign?)

Antechinus

TBH, given that 2.1 is (or should be :D) feature-locked now, you can pretty much assume that just about every request will be denied for a while.

Kindred

much of the time an accepted request is given a green check or a thumbs up icon - and a declined request is given a thumbs down icon

Not sure if the current devs have been keeping up on it... but that used to be the standard
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Daktyl198

Quote from: Kindred on October 19, 2012, 07:41:26 PM
much of the time an accepted request is given a green check or a thumbs up icon - and a declined request is given a thumbs down icon

Not sure if the current devs have been keeping up on it... but that used to be the standard

I saw one with a green check, but only one, so I wasn't sure if that was the signal or not.

Thanks for the info though :D

emanuele

Well, a while ago a huge bunch of topics (you should remember Kindred) was "mass-moved" because the board was impossible to maintain (I think we are talking about some thousand/s of topics). So, in that bunch (of course) nothing has been marked as accepted or declined.
From that point on, we didn't get much requests (I'd say 100 more or less), some were support requests, some mod requests and both the categories moved accordingly. The "accepted" have been (most likely) moved to "next SMF discussion" and the rest (few integrated "on-the-fly", I think no more than a couple) to the "accepted or declined".

I don't think many of the most recent topics in the "applied or decined requests" board is marked as accepted or declined (due to the big move I was talking before), the best way to know if a feature has been accepted is to look if SMF has it. :P

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Kindred

that's true (about the mass move)

but there have been several other moves there since then though... not sure if those were tagged. :)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: