News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

I Need help plus 1 question

Started by Emmasonic, October 21, 2012, 06:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emmasonic

1.At www.gethotinfo.com is my practice ground for smf,but whenever i click a link in the forum it give an error page pls can i send anyone my cplane detail to help me fix it-i was told it was cause by me trying to deleting a mod rather that unstalling it first.
2.someone told me that the default theme of smf is better than any other theme,how true is that believe.

Colin

Welcome to SMF!

Do you have pretty url's installed?

The second question is really personal preference. Which do you like better?
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

TheListener

Note that if you decide to keep the default theme then you will be unable to add your forum to the Showcase board.

Night09

Emmasonic

Yes at a point i install pretty url,My friends is there any1 who can help me fixed it free.i try to go for free hosting to countinue my training but the one i use had limited admin tab feature.

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Emmasonic

No.buti did delete some other mode

Colin

Colin

Advertisement: