News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF SSI Problem

Started by anthonymims, October 29, 2012, 02:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

it's the same for me in both IE9 and FF17
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

anthonymims

Quote from: Kindred on October 31, 2012, 05:48:04 PM
it's the same for me in both IE9 and FF17

Hmm.  You seeing a login page?  If so, I'm not getting it on firefox and the difference is I am logged in on firefox.  That would seem like a cookie/session issue.

Kindred

yes, I see the forum header, the ads and the login box...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

anthonymims

What should the session and cookie settings be for this to work properly under normal circumstances? 

Kindred

subdomain independent cookies should be ON, local storage OFF.
I have database driven sessions on... but you can try both ways.
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: