Started by Bugo, November 04, 2012, 02:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugo

Wonderful. Use this updated file.

Shambles

Quote from: Bugo on January 23, 2013, 07:26:38 AM

Used, with thanks :)

Recycle board no longer features in topic display.

ApplianceJunk

Quote from: Bugo on January 23, 2013, 07:26:38 AM

Is this file now included in the lasted update of the mod?

Do I need to uninstall the old version of the mod before installing the new version?

Thanks,

Shambles

Hey AJ

Looking at the last modified time of the official mod download I'd say the replacement file in reply #80 is not included.

And yes, you'll need to uninstall your existing version.

Mick.

Awesome, i just chopped the template to suit my needs. ;)

BaghdadGhost

Quote from: Bugo on January 23, 2013, 04:21:51 AM
I think it's a jQuery conflict. There's a code in your code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ahalna.com/Themes/default/scripts/jquery-1.3.2.min.js"></script>
Try remove it.

this script was related to PM Informer mod. I uninstalled it. before it just used to say loading when creating new topic, now it changed to (Type subject please.) but it still does not give any similar topics when I type subject. I tried different term in both Arabic and English language and it still does not work.

any Idea?

thank you

Bugo

About the latest version of jQuery, 1.9.0: some functions are removed and don't work anymore. Try to open simtopics.js, find ".live" and replace with ".on".

BaghdadGhost

Quote from: Bugo on January 24, 2013, 12:37:16 AM
About the latest version of jQuery, 1.9.0: some functions are removed and don't work anymore. Try to open simtopics.js, find ".live" and replace with ".on".

Now its working.

Thanks a lot man.

Skaty

Quote from: BaghdadGhost on January 23, 2013, 11:13:31 PM
Quote from: Bugo on January 23, 2013, 04:21:51 AM
I think it's a jQuery conflict. There's a code in your code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ahalna.com/Themes/default/scripts/jquery-1.3.2.min.js"></script>
Try remove it.

this script was related to PM Informer mod. I uninstalled it. before it just used to say loading when creating new topic, now it changed to (Type subject please.) but it still does not give any similar topics when I type subject. I tried different term in both Arabic and English language and it still does not work.

any Idea?

thank you

Same problem. live -> on  solution didn't word for me. should i uninstall the pm informer ?

Bugo

Try one trick. Open index.template.php, find
<script type="text/javascript" src="', $settings['default_theme_url'], '/scripts/script.js?fin20"></script>
and replace with
<script type="text/javascript" src="', $settings['default_theme_url'], '/scripts/script.js?fin20"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write(unescape(\'%3Cscript src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.0/jquery.min.js"%3E%3C/script%3E\'))</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-migrate-1.0.0.js"></script>

Skaty

Bugo

Well, look for other mods that use jQuery (old versions) and fix them.

Vahid‎‎ ‎Damanafshan

Quote from: Vahid‎‎ ‎Damanafshan on November 15, 2012, 03:28:25 AM
I have been testing the mod for the last two days and I've come across the following problem:
The similar topics shown at the bottom of the topics page is precise and correct, but the similar topics shown at the time of creating a new topic isn't precise. Sometimes even the results is completely irrelevant (Unfortunately, my forum is in Persian, so I can't provide you with some screen shots).
So, is there a way to apply the showing method of the similar topics of the first case to the second case, too?
My problem above is still open. Bugo, could you please provide me with a solution to this problem?
SMF 2.0.5

maarawoe

My install failed on:

Database Error
ERROR: syntax error at or near "FROM"
LINE 1: SHOW INDEX FROM smf_messages WHERE key_name LIKE "subject"
^
File: /web/htdocs2/gamestickersnet/home/www/Packages/temp/install.php
Line: 11

Could anyone urgently help please? SMF 2.0.3 pgsql

maarawoe

the fulltext index seems to be a problem on pgsql... :(

resolved..... this mod is not working on pgsql :(

Arantor

Nope, PGSQL does not support the features. To use this mod you'll need to switch to MySQL.

The mod's author ideally should add a tagline that this requires MySQL.

maarawoe

is there any easy and free way how to convert the postgresql dump to mysql?
I have been trying to find something but no luck :(

Werldklass

your mod is perfect idea. Thanks.
แนะนำเว็บไซต์ Honda Jazz Club แห่งใหม่ เป็นเว็บไซต์สำหรับกลุ่มผู้ใช้ Honda Jazz 2014 [nofollow] โดยเฉพาะ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นข้อมูลวันเปิดตัว, ราคา, สเปค, การจอง, โปรโมชั่น ฯลฯ

ส่วนใครที่สนใจ Honda City 2014 [nofollow] สามารถติดตามข่าวและเข้ามาพูดคุยแลกเปลี่ยนความคิดเห็นได้ที่เว็บไซต์ของเรา ส่วนจะเปิดตัวเมื่อไรนั้นรอติดตามได้เลย

Skaty

One of my mods prevent to work this mod in creating post (jQuery).  How can i find wich is this ? Should i uninstalled and test or there is a method for this (i have a lot of custom mods so uninstalling is last option for me).

heartbreakers

It suddenly stopped working for me on my Mac. Members that use Windows noticed that it stopped working too. It works on my iPhone though. I don't know why it would randomly stop.

Advertisement: