News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Make uploaded image inside post, not as an attachment

Started by black canvas, November 09, 2012, 09:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black canvas

I'm new and just starting on my forum. It's an artist forum where people will be uploading images. I tested posting an image and it shows up as an attachment. Is there a way to have the image be inside the post?

Thanks a bunch,
bc

Kill Em All

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

black canvas

Isn't that to link to offsite images? I need the images to be embedded in the posts.

Kill Em All

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

hcfwesker

This one may also interest you.  http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2481

Has several options on how attachments are displayed, including in the post with the message and where in the post you want each attachment displayed.

Steve Dennis

I use ILA (InLine Attachments) mod.  It's very good and works fine. My users love it!

Steve

black canvas

I downloaded that one too and that's what I using. I posted a new topic because I can't find out where to change the max file size for images... but thanks about the mod. Can't wait to use it!

thanks to everyone for your help,
bc

butch2k

I use an heavily modified version of ILA and Highslide 4 SMF and it's indeed a very good mod.

Advertisement: