News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Karma Description Mod

Started by Grek.Kamchatka, September 11, 2005, 11:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digger

Karma Description Mod v2.8

*Minor fixes.
*Update database install script.
*Add new indexes for karma table.
*Fix columns delete when uninstall mod if needed.
*Fix install script for MySQL 5.7 and newer.
*Force karma enabled when mod installed.
*Mod tested with SMF 2.0.15 and PHP 7.0.

Realinfo

Karma +3/-4 in member profile at left side

Want to change "Karma" word to something else, can't able to see in language files Default/theme/language

please guide

Arantor

Where's the footer copyright? We've been through this before...

Kindred

He's hoping that we don't remember him from the copyright discussion 2 years ago... and also before that... and before that.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

MontW

I am getting a blank page on Karma Change description as a regular user.  It works fine as an admin, but not as a regular user. Help appreciated

MontW

I finallly figured it out.  Both the Karma log box and the show Karma to users boxes have to be ticked on. 

sts_pro

Quote from: shazoo! on August 15, 2013, 08:54:11 AM
Quote from: shazoo! on July 10, 2013, 06:46:55 PM
Quote from: shazoo! on June 02, 2013, 06:37:43 AM
Quote from: shazoo! on August 10, 2012, 09:36:49 AM
In the Karma notification, I see:

Dear user. Your karma was changed. You can see the log if follow this link:
?action=ownkarma;u=2

The reason of changing was: Thank you!

How do I fix the link?
Anyone have an idea of how to fix this?  I'm sure it's probably something simple

I see it's referencing "$scripturl" before "?action=ownkarma;u=2".... where can I go to verify my scripturl is present?
Can anyone help me with this issue?
How can I make the message include the beginning of the URL?

It's showing only ?action=ownkarma;u=2, so I have to figure out why it's not placing "http://www.website.com/forum/index.php [nofollow]" in front of that.  Any ideas for me to try?

I know this post is old but I got the same error after installing it just a few days ago. So I guess this issue never got fixed and probably not affecting most of the users.

So, I did some debugging and figured out some variables ($scripturl and $context in my case) are not working correctly within the language files. So I moved these calls to Karma.php file.

Also, by some reason, both $context and $modSettings were surrounded by isset() and were returning "1" in my case. I remove this check and put actual values instead.

I attached a quick patch I created, which fixed these issues for me (I haven't been able to make it work for non-UTF Russian translation - sorry guys :) ).

diegolyanky

Hello: I am getting this error:

Notice: Undefined index: karma_profile_of ... on line 67 of Viewkarma.template.php

Any idea about how to solve it? ... Or where to start looking for the issue?

echo '</td>
LINE 67                                <td width="14%" align="center"><a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $member['id_targ'] . '" title="' . $txt['karma_profile_of'] . ' ' . $member['target'] . '">' . $member['target'] . '</a>';

if (!empty($modSettings['karmakarma'])) {
                if ($modSettings['karmaMode'] == '1') {
                    echo ' <span class="smalltext">(', $member['targetkarmagood'] - $member['targetkarmabad'], ')</span>';
                } else {
                    echo ' <span class="smalltext">(+', $member['targetkarmagood'], '/-', $member['targetkarmabad'], ')</span>';
                }
            }

Thanks a lot!
SMF ... SimpleMachines ... Simple, but complete if you want it ;)

Advertisement: