News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Having various problems

Started by lodose, November 22, 2012, 10:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lodose

Hello everyone, hoping someone can help me with my sticky situation.

First of i want to start by saying i broke my SMF by deleting the default theme folder accidently (i didnt realise this until it was too late). Anyways my host supports restoration so i made use of it by restoring my default theme. Even tho the forum was working, the theme wouldn't change? and even though i had my custom theme installed, it wouldn't change from default.

So , i kinda bodged it.... i ended up merging my theme with the default theme (Making default look almsot exactly the same as mine), but now i have a new problem and it is as follows...

My bbcodes do not work! , [IMG] doesnt show up (it just shows a link of the image).

Anyways, if merging my theme with the default theme was a bad move, then im willing to revert back to using default as default and my custom them as seperate, but how do i fix the never changing theme settings??? Literally everything i do will not help, i've repaired my SMF using repair_settings.php and also removed any querys from SQL (themes) and cleared my FTP leaving default / core ... i then installed my theme as you would but still i cannot change the theme, basically when i pick my custom theme , it just stays as default?? why is this?

Please help me someone!!!

- EDIT -

Despite my bodge efforts above, it all seems fine... i removed the AP image mod and it works fine

Advertisement: