News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Help BBC and emoticons display issue

Started by eneru, November 24, 2012, 11:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eneru

kat

I've had a stab...

Try the attached.

(You have your last attachment as a backup, if I'm wrong)

eneru

Nice!

YouTube's channel is gone from the main menu and is still where it should be, under profile info.

Thank you!

kat

Pleasure! (BigGuy did all the work, though). :)

eneru

Yes, thank to Bigguy too!

Now, the problem is that I still have BBC and YouTube display issues as at the beginning.

The ghost page in admin panel is gone, it was some AjaxChat left in sources/admin.php, but now if I click on Miscellaneous and ENotify buttons they both go to the same Miscellaneous page.
That does not generate any error, as I have no more new ones in Undefined error list, but I see that there are several errors (red text says "Test failed") if I want to uninstall some mods, mostly refer to:

./Sources/ManageSettings.php
./Sources/Subs.php
./Sources/Load.php
./Sources/QueryString.php
./Sources/Who.php
./Sources/Post.php
./index.php
./SSI.php

Trying to uninstall I get this under General error:

http://www.guitartribe.it/public/index.php?action=admin;area=packages;sa=uninstall;package=OharaYTEmbed.zip;pid=112 [nofollow]: unlink(D:\inetpub\webs\guitartribeit\public/Packages/temp/youtube.gif) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: Permission deniedFile: D:/inetpub/webs/guitartribeit/public/Sources/Subs-Package.php
Line: 1601

I'm sorry if I'm bringing up messy stuff, but I have no idea how errors relate to each other.

kat

Tiz a bit of a mess, innit?

Using FTP, try going to that "temp" directory (Inside the "Packages" one) and deleting all the files within it.

I have to say, though. I still think that this is a good idea, for you. http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=491269.msg3443935#msg3443935

eneru

Sorry for the late reply, but I've been busy at work.

I'll follow your advice, but I need to know what to do, where to get fresh files and which ones! :)

Advertisement: