News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Giggle

Started by Mick., December 07, 2012, 09:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Link to the theme

Giggle is a knockoff theme of Google's search engine.

Terms of use :

This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authors copyright.

Demo: Giggle Demo

Crip

Nice n clean Theme , good work ;D
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Liam.

Nice job, you've definitely got close to the Google design! Is it a good idea to include the Google Wave logo, though? Surely that'll have copyright issues.

Mick.

Quote from: Liam. on February 16, 2013, 09:35:40 PM
Nice job, you've definitely got close to the Google design! Is it a good idea to include the Google Wave logo, though? Surely that'll have copyright issues.
not sure.  Hehehe

lifeguard81

Use this as my default. Wonderful and fast theme :) Thanks Mick
www.doenwenu.nl
Excuse me for my english. i am from holland :)

bros

Hey. I'm using this with the Tapatalk mod. Having an issue with getting it to work with index.template.php

Douglas

Runic, interestingly enough, just installed this on an UNmodified 2.0.8 install. Grabbed the download today... and there's an issue.

Template Parse Error!
There was a problem loading the /Themes/Giggle/languages/ThemeStrings.english.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

1: <?php// Version: 2.0; Themesglobal $scripturl;

2$txt['maintenance'] = '(Maintenance)';$txt['approval_member'] = 'Approval';$txt['open_reports'] = 'Reports';$txt['forum_search'] = 'Keywords';$txt['new_posts'] = 'New posts';$txt['responses_to_my_posts'] = 'Replies';

3?>

It's getting stuck on $txt['maintenance'] = '(Maintenance)';$txt['approval_member'] = 'Approval';$txt['open_reports'] = 'Reports';$txt['forum_search'] = 'Keywords';$txt['new_posts']

EDIT: I reformatted that file to read as follows:<?php
// Version: 2.0; Themes
global $scripturl;
$txt['maintenance'] = '(Maintenance)';
$txt['approval_member'] = 'Approval';
$txt['open_reports'] = 'Reports';
$txt['forum_search'] = 'Keywords';
$txt['new_posts'] = 'New posts';
$txt['responses_to_my_posts'] = 'Replies';
?>
and the above error goes away, HOWEVER... I now get "Unable to load the 'main_above' template."

I manually forced my account back to the original theme.
Doug Hazard
* Full Stack (Web) Developer for The Catholic Diocese of Richmond
(20+ Diocesan sites, 130+ Church sites & 24 School sites)
* Sports Photographer and Media Personality
* CFB Historian
* Tech Admin for one 1M+ post, one 2M+ post and one 10M+ post sites (last two are powered by multiple servers)
* WordPress Developer (Junkie / Guru / Maven / whatever)

Deaks

thanks for heads up, was getting similar error on my demo site, I had since lost some of the files so I downloaded them again and uploaded them manually overwriting the old ones and this seemed to fix it.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: