News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

urgent help needed

Started by engrz, December 12, 2012, 09:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

engrz

hello

can you please help me about this error

www.engrz.com

please check and define what is the issue.

xrunner

Go to your Cpanel and run a check on the database.

Deaks

What was the last mod you installed?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

engrz

QuoteWhat was the last mod you installed?

i have not installed any mod since 3-4 months, although i have changed the theme last night but it was working fine. after 5-6 hours of installation of theme i got this database error.
i have contacted to my hosting company but they said database server working fine.

mashby

Which theme is that? I do see some empty menu tabs which initially makes me wonder. But looking at the footer, I guess it's possible it's a compatible theme.

Can you get to your error logs? Your site seems pretty modified which isn't untypical. Just seems a mod is the culprit or something of that nature.
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

Jeremy M.

Quote from: engrz on December 12, 2012, 09:18:21 PM
hello

can you please help me about this error

www.engrz.com

please check and define what is the issue.

Go here http://download.simplemachines.org/index.php?thanks;filename=repair_settings.php and download the repair_settings.php. Upload it to your main directory, and then go to:  www.engrz.com/repair_settings.php

engrz

i installed the theme named "clear sky"

i can not login to my any account to see error logs

Colin

Log into your hosting account and check the server error log, not the SMF error log. Verify your database settings are correct in settings.php or use the Repair Settings tool that StormChaster83 mentioned.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

engrz

QuoteGo here http://download.simplemachines.org/index.php?thanks;filename=repair_settings.php and download the repair_settings.php. Upload it to your main directory, and then go to:  www.engrz.com/repair_settings.php

i have checked, everything is fine in the setting

mashby

While you are in your hosting account, maybe go into phpMyAdmin and see if any tables need repairing, too. But start with Colin's suggestion. :)
- James M. Barrie

engrz

QuoteLog into your hosting account and check the server error log, not the SMF error log. Verify your database settings are correct in settings.php or use the Repair Settings tool that StormChaster83 mentioned.

i have verified the setting, it same as i used.

engrz

hey...... someone has changed my theme just now. what is happening there?

mashby

Someone? I did try the old ?theme=1 trick, but that shouldn't affect anyone but me.
- James M. Barrie

engrz

there was a "clear sky" theme installed, but now just i refreshed the page i seen default smf theme.

i have not changed the theme.

Sir Osis of Liver

I'm seeing a busted theme, not default Curve.  ?theme=1 doesn't work for me either.  Can you take it out of maintenance mode?

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

engrz

QuoteI'm seeing a busted theme, not default Curve.  ?theme=1 doesn't work for me either.  Can you take it out of maintenance mode?

i have changed the maintenance mode

Sir Osis of Liver

Do you have a backup copy of Settings.php?

Is Settings_bak.php in your forum root?

- R. Waters

engrz

Do you have a backup copy of Settings.php?

Is Settings_bak.php in your forum root?

i don't think, i mean i don't remember about the backup file.

engrz

im wonder that my theme is changed automatically..... it mean that someone is attacking on my forum. this is im thinking.

Sir Osis of Liver

Look for Settings_bak.php in your forum root.  If it's an older file than Settings.php, it may contain correct database info.

- R. Waters

Advertisement: