News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Admin password hacked

Started by engrz, December 14, 2012, 09:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storman™

Depends on whats in it.

Post it here if you are happy to do so and we'll take a look.

engrz

i have upgraded the forum from 2.0.2 to 2.0.3, now it is working fine. but i don't think that it can work more than 2 3 hours.

Kindred

computers don't work that way... 

software does not just fail after a random amount of time
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

engrz

i have installed 4 5 times but everytime i get database error

Kindred

right....      which, to me, indicates that your database has problems. Not the software....

If you have a bad database, then taking a copy of the database and installing it on a different server will still give the same result....  and that is exactly what you have reported.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

engrz

Sir Osis of Liver

You've already done that, and everything checked out ok.  Attach the .htaccess file from your forum root.

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Storman™

....and can you post what's in your errors log, I suspect it's got a few entries that may give some clues.

Storman™

???   Hang on, did you sort out these duplicate key database errors that you mentioned in your other topic from yesterday

Advertisement: