News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

fancypost coding and mod

Started by i-framed-vader, January 13, 2016, 08:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i-framed-vader

[fancypost bgcolor= Black; bordercolor=white; borderwidth=5px; border-radius: 10px][fancyimage]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/063/3/4/_fire_emblem_marth_awakening__by_kaisuki-d4rolr3.png [/fancyimage][fancypost borderwidth=50px; border: 2px dotted black; width; 300px]OOC-
IC-
©I-framed-vader
[/fancypost][/fancypost]

SO
I had been making fancy posts for awhile, I just grabbed a random one, one of the first I made if it's the one I think ti is, BUT ANYWAYS
I'm wondering what mod or how I could make these to view, as when I am to post it on my forums currently, it comes up exactly as shown :)

i-framed-vader

[center][fancypost bgcolor=black; border: 12px double red; border-radius:70px;]
[Size=36pt][color=red][font=georgia]General Discomfort
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noe7f0MeKyI[/youtube]
[table][tr][td][center][fancypost bgcolor=; border: 7px double red; width: 400px; height:150px; overflow:auto; border-radius:1em 1em 30em 30em; overflow: auto;]
[Size=16pt][font=georgia][color=red]
Take a look at my body
, Look at my hands, There's so much here, That I don't understand, Your face-saving promises, Whispered like prayers, I don't need them
Because, I've been treated so wrong, I've been treated so long, As if I'm becoming untouchable, Well, content loves the silence, It thrives in the dark, With fine winding tendrils, That strangle the heart, They say that promises sweeten the blow, But I don't need them, No
I don't need them, I've been treated so wrong, I've been treated so long, As if I'm becoming untouchable, I'm the slow dying flower, In the frost killing hour, Sweet turning sour anduntouchable, Oh, I need the darkness, The sweetness, The sadness, The weakness, Oh, I need this, I need a lullaby, A kiss good night, Angel sweet love of my life, Oh, I need this, I'm the slow dying flower, In the frost killing hour, Sweet turning sour and untouchable[/fancypost]
[Fancypost bgcolor=; border: transparent 0px; height:100px;width:300px; overflow:auto;]
[Color=red][font=georgia]~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
||OOC||

[/fancypost] [Fancypost bgcolor=; border: transparent 0px; height:100px;width:300px; overflow:auto;]
[Color=red][font=georgia]
||IC||

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
[table][tr][td][center][fancypost bgcolor=; border: 7px double red; width: 400px; height:150px; overflow:auto; border-radius:1em 1em 30em 30em; overflow: auto;][Size=16pt][font=georgia][color=red] Do you remember the way that you touched me, Before
All the trembling sweetness, I loved and adored, Your face saying promised, Whispered like prayers
I don't need them, Oh, I need the darkness, The sweetness, The sadness, The weakness
Oh, I need this, I need a lullaby, A kiss good night, Angel sweet love of my life, Oh, I need this
Well is it dark enough, Can you see me, Do you want me, Can you reach me, Oh, I'm leaving, You better shut your mouth, And hold your breath, And kiss me now, And catch your deathOh, I need this, Oh, I need this[/fancypost][/center][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table] 

here's another one I made, just for example

Kindred

is there an actual question buried in there, somewhere?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

I understand he wants a BBC to parse the "fancypost" stuff (whatever fancypost is...)

edit: http://xanje.com/index.php?topic=1255.0
?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

i-framed-vader

Yeah exactly sorta like that! I was in a forums that had this before I loved making them and everyone had a lot of fun with them, I'm wondering if this is made or if I'd have to get someone to or do so myself

Advertisement: