Unable to load the 'main_above' template. :(

Started by nick dt50, December 17, 2012, 10:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nick dt50

hi me sleeping seems to have broken my forums, they worked befor i whent to bed but after i get

QuoteUnable to load the 'main_above' template.

i use different themes on set parts of the site so i tried  going to a part that i new used a different theme but go the same

after a quick search i found that suggested a fix that had worked for a number of people

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=450187.0

but it unfortunately did not work for me

i am running smf_2-0-2 it with PortaMx-1.51 and subforums 1.4

The Craw

Did you try going to index.php?theme=1 to force your forum to use the default theme? That should allow you to change the theme settings.

nick dt50

that was part of the fix from the other forum topic and i go the same Unable to load the 'main_above' template

Kindred

well, things don't just break for no reason...

I suspect that you added a mod and then did not check the site after adding it, or had the site cached and therefore got the cached version rather than the update version...

So, what mod did you add?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

nick dt50

sorry i have not replayed not had chance to play with the site, and i have had an email from my Host saying that had some sort of problems and there sorry for any inconveniences this may have coursed so i am going to blame them start again i cross my fingers

kat

If everything works, OK, can you click on the green "Mark Topic Solved" thing, so we don't keep coming to check, please?

Ta!

Advertisement: