SMF 2.0.3 what are the new features added.

Started by sukafia, December 19, 2012, 09:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sukafia

hi, i want to know the new features that has been added to smf 2.0.3 that makes it better than the previous version. there are just few mods working on smf 2.0.3. i've even notice the smf site is still using the previous version (2.0.3) and not the latest (2.0.3)

LiroyvH

((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

emanuele

Regarding mods, please note that is very, very , very unlikely that a mod working with 2.0, 2.0.1 or 2.0.2 wouldn't work with 2.0.3.

ETA: instead if you are talking about 1.1 compared to 2.0, have a look at this page: http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Differences_between_SMF_2.0_and_SMF_1.1

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

sukafia

I'm talking about mod, does the mods that work with 2.0.2 work with 2.0.3? i tried country flags but the flag didn't show.

sukafia

i don't understand the change log, can you please just break it down?, i mean just tell me the new features. Thanks.

sukafia

hey guys, i'm so confuse down here, please are there people using smf 2.0.2 mods on 2.0.3? i just wanna be sure, so i won't go mess up my forum. if there is, can u post the name(s) of the mods. Thanks!

mashby

I'm going to take an educated guess and say that any mod that states compatible with 2.0.2 will work on 2.0.3.
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

Kindred

Please stop making multiple topics when your question has already been answered multiple times!
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

emanuele

Quote from: sukafia on December 19, 2012, 10:17:29 AM
I'm talking about mod, does the mods that work with 2.0.2 work with 2.0.3? i tried country flags but the flag didn't show.
That may be due to many things, but not the differences from 2.0.2 and 2.0.3.
The mod should work, you may be using a theme that is not the default one (in that case you may have to apply theme changes by hands), you may have some other issue with file permissions, or some other modification that conflicts with the country flag, etc.

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Advertisement: