MysticJade 2.0.3 Logo, how to change it?..

Started by zapex, December 18, 2012, 10:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapex

hi, I want to change logo of my mystic jade theme but I cant find anywhere how image is named and where to set my own link... help

Shambles

Kindred

questions on specific themes should be asked in the support thread dedicated to supporting that theme...

if it is a paid theme from somewhere other than simplemachines.org, then you should ask on that site.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kindred

never-the-less, support for that theme should be requested there.   This area is for support of SMF itself. Custom coding should be supported by the folks who did the custom work.
Слaва
Украинi

ARG01

No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Advertisement: