News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Can't uplod Package

Started by CURRY;p, December 21, 2012, 06:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CURRY;p

Quote from: DarkT3rror on December 22, 2012, 10:46:24 AM
Go in forum and press the Admin Tab > Admin Panel > Package manager > Scroll Down and there's an upload to do it into forum, then the uploaded files will be send to your Hoster's Control Panel ;).

Like Don Draper said,

DarkT3rror

Quote from: CURRY;p on December 22, 2012, 10:50:50 AM
Go in forum and press the Admin Tab > Admin Panel > Package manager > Scroll Down and there's an upload to do it into forum, then the uploaded files will be send to your Hoster's Control Panel ;).

Like Don Draper said,

shows you an error while you try to upload??????

Don Draper

Quote from: DarkT3rror on December 22, 2012, 10:53:54 AM
Quote from: CURRY;p on December 22, 2012, 10:50:50 AM

Like Don Draper said,

shows you an error while you try to upload??????

We've already uploaded the package file. The problem is when you try to install that said package, as it "logs you out".

- Don Draper

Colin

DarkTerror, it is a more complex issue than that. I am going to flag this ticket for the dev team.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

DarkT3rror

Quote from: Colin on December 22, 2012, 11:04:25 AM
DarkTerror, it is a more complex issue than that. I am going to flag this ticket for the dev team.

If he have the package error then why i didn't got it too??? this is impossible :S....

Colin

Because not every server configuration is the same.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

emanuele

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Don Draper

Here's a pciture of the phpinfo: hxxp:imgur.com/0VSh8 [nonactive]

- Don Draper

emanuele

Please post a proper link to phpinfo (or send it by PM).

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Don Draper

CURRY;p

Emanuele, sure.
Do you have Skype/Steam/Teamspeak, so i can talk to you, because im not really sure about how to do.
My name on skyoe: Shangit3
Steam: GoldenLips

iDownload

The SMF 2.0.3 isn't the problem, it's your web host manager that has blocked or restricted access to some of the feature's which user's can use or experience in.

Try contacting them about this issue and maybe they can help you easily.

Colin

Quote from: iDownload on December 22, 2012, 09:23:33 PM
The SMF 2.0.3 isn't the problem, it's your web host manager that has blocked or restricted access to some of the feature's which user's can use or experience in.

Try contacting them about this issue and maybe they can help you easily.
What features are you referring to?

Colin

CURRY;p

Yup, i dont have any thing to do than that.

Advertisement: