News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Add Facebook Like, Tweet, and Google +1

Started by PokémonS, January 02, 2013, 01:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziycon

Nice mod, instead of changing the location, maybe add a dropdown select with a couple of different locations to place the social options but you can only have one location at a time.

mr-d

i wont work with mine smf site (2.04)
i cant find the line  / Mod authors, add any settings UNDER this line. Include a comma at the end of the line and don't remove this statement!! in /Sources/ManageSettings.php+

so i cant paste could you help please??

Colin

Will you upload your ManageSettings.php file, please?
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

mr-d

sorry for my late reaction but i fixed it

i dit an uninstall and re-install with the sipder board and topic acces plugin and then that line was visible again

thankxz for your reaction

greetzss D

Colin

Glad to hear it. Thanks for coming back and sharing your solution. Be sure to let us know if you run into any other trouble.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

sanax

Great mod although I made all the coding changes on page 2 and the FaceBook window still doesn't come up to share on your wall. I have a new 2.0.4 and the latest mod installed

Any ideas?

GLMontyWV

Great mod, thanks!  Any easy way to add a hashtag to the tweet button?

THANKS!

sandiplfcg

I'm using RedPRoV1 theme. I'm not able to use this plugin. Help

TheListener

Quote from: sandiplfcg on July 18, 2013, 04:50:51 PM
I'm using RedPRoV1 theme. I'm not able to use this plugin. Help

Please assist us with more information.

Why are you not able to use this mod?

sandiplfcg

Tried to install the mod with SMF, it said it was successfully installed but when i tried to access its feature under miscellaneous there was no option in it. Later on i tried to do it manually, only the tick box option is showing nothing is written beside it( i did pasted the code in language file) and i'm not able to edit the templete file don't know where to put the code in. Newblie here sorry for the trouble.

TheListener

Which language is the forum in?

Any errors on install?

Please check your forums error log also.

sandiplfcg

It's in English.
No error was found.
Don't see any error related to to this mod.
Can you help me , setting it up manually? Tried it, i really don't where to put the code in the index.template.php file (not using the default one)

TheListener

What is the link to the forum?

So there were no test failed messages on install?

sandiplfcg

hxxp:bengalkop.orgfree.com/forum/index.php [nonactive]
No there was no test fail r

sandiplfcg

Guess, i was able to fix the problem. Editing Default temple file in the default folder  ( didn't knew it was connect to my theme)Is there a way to show the like and tweet botton  in every single post ?

azirion

Hi

This mod sounds exactly what I need on my forum 8) But sadly it doesnt work on my site. I have Spanish ES language. Is this the reason it does not work? Is there a way I can make it work with this language?

Im using core theme and SPortal mod.

site: acuarioscr.com

Thanks in advance  ;)

TheListener

Quoteit doesnt work on my site

This doesn't tell us anything.

Why doesn't it work on your forum?

Any errors on install?

Does the mod work on the default theme?

azirion

Quote from: Old Fossil on July 31, 2013, 06:32:27 PM
Quoteit doesnt work on my site

This doesn't tell us anything.

Why doesn't it work on your forum?

Any errors on install?

Does the mod work on the default theme?
Im sorry, my bad. I did it all again and this time it worked like a charm! Thanks a lot, its a very cool mod  ;)

IgorS

Hi!

Thanks for really great mod!

Is this possible to put FB, Tweeter and Google+ buttons to every post in topic, not only to the first?

I'd like to add this buttons to every post in every topic - becouse I want to allow users to like each post (not whole topic but single post). What should I change?

Thanks in advance, Igor.

Advertisement: