Add Facebook Like, Tweet, and Google +1

Started by PokémonS, January 02, 2013, 01:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PokémonS

Have someone try this mod in 2.0.4? Does it works?
きみと手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
ゼロからはじめよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう
みんな手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
力を合わせよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう

PokémonS

Quote from: ApplianceJunk on February 04, 2013, 12:14:58 PM
Works fine on 2.0.4, thanks!
Thanks~ I've updated the mod's compatible version with 2.0.4.

Also, thanks to all for using this mod! Finally this mod is the most top 5 popular in SMF :D

きみと手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
ゼロからはじめよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう
みんな手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
力を合わせよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう

DAVID. D.A

some errors:
Likes dont show on facebook wall

How do i change the 'via @PokeStarsIndo" in tweets to my site's handle and how do i change the recommended follow @PokeStarsIndo after tweets to my own account/handle?!

When someone tries to recommend on google+ the icon changes to a blurred out error triangle. how to fix please?

MarkS

Quote from: Dda on February 07, 2013, 06:36:19 AM
some errors:

How do i change the 'via @PokeStarsIndo" in tweets to my site's handle and how do i change the recommended follow @PokeStarsIndo after tweets to my own account/handle?!

When someone tries to recommend on google+ the icon changes to a blurred out error triangle. how to fix please?

same for me likes dont show on fb wall

ApplianceJunk

Quote from: PokémonS on February 06, 2013, 05:44:05 AM
Also, thanks to all for using this mod! Finally this mod is the most top 5 popular in SMF :D

Awesome, congrats!

MarkS

well ive checked the display template and from a no expert it look like the Manual Install Instructions parse looks
so sorry thats me lost :(

TheRealityBuzz

I downloaded this on my fourm, and it downloaded fine with no issues but it messed everything up with my links and what not and  this message appeared at the top of my screen

$txt['socialization_onoff'] = 'Enable socialization button (Facebook, Twitter, and Google+)'; $txt['facebook_like'] = 'Show Facebook Like icon in the first post'; $txt['twitter_tweet'] = 'Show Twitter Tweet icon in the first post'; $txt['googleplus_plusone'] = 'Show Google +1 icon in the first post';

TheRealityBuzz

On a side note, I tried to uninstall and it is not showing up , which is leaving everything completely thrown out of wack.  I've tried restoring to make it go away, but its not working.

DAVID. D.A

To fix likes not showing on wall

Code (find) Select

// Show Facebook Like icon in the first post
if (!empty($modSettings['facebook_like'])) {
echo '
<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=', $scripturl, '?topic=', $context['current_topic'], '&amp;send=false&amp;layout=button_count&amp;width=100&amp;show_faces=false&amp;action=like&amp;colorscheme=light&amp;font&amp;height=20" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:100px; height:20px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>';
}

Code (replace with) Select

echo '
<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=', $scripturl, '?topic=', $context['current_topic'],   '&amp;layout=button_count&amp;width=100&amp;show_faces=false&amp;action=like&amp;colorscheme=light&amp;font&amp;height=20" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:100px; height:20px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>';
}

To replace 'via @PokeStarsIndo' found in tweets

Code (find) Select
PokeStarsIndo
*Your own twitter handle*

DAVID. D.A

Is there a way to change the thumbnail of likes to my site's logo or favicon ?

MarkS

Thanks for this I will give it ago when I'm home from work
My twitter works ok straiange

DAVID. D.A

Just realized that it wasn't the mod that installed the via @PokeStarsIndo. I needed to move the buttons below the post title (as seen on the previous page) so i copied pokemons code while following his tutorial :laugh:

TheRealityBuzz

Its not showing up anywhere so I can delete it, but it is messing everything up. Its not even showing up on my cpanel.

Sudhakar Arjunan

Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

MarkS

Quote from: DAVID. D.A on February 08, 2013, 03:34:42 AM

Code (find) Select

echo '
<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=', $scripturl, '?topic=', $context['current_topic'], '&amp;send=false&amp;layout=button_count&amp;width=100&amp;show_faces=false&amp;action=like&amp;colorscheme=light&amp;font&amp;height=20" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:100px; height:20px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>';
}

echo '
<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=', $scripturl, '?topic=', $context['current_topic'],   '&amp;layout=button_count&amp;width=100&amp;show_faces=false&amp;action=like&amp;colorscheme=light&amp;font&amp;height=20" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:100px; height:20px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>';
}

To replace 'via @PokeStarsIndo' found in tweets

Code (find) Select
PokeStarsIndo
*Your own twitter handle*

thanks but both code do the same think they post in my recent activity as a like
and not on my wall other sites i have seen this on when you click like you can write something then it post on you wall
please some one tell me what im missing

PokémonS

Quote from: DAVID. D.A on February 07, 2013, 06:36:19 AM
Quote from: DAVID. D.A on February 08, 2013, 03:34:42 AM

Code (find) Select

echo '
}

echo '
}

Thanks for the fix, but it looks like &amp;send=true/false is to display/undisplay the "Send" button.

Quote from: DAVID. D.A on February 07, 2013, 06:36:19 AMHow do i change the 'via @PokeStarsIndo" in tweets to my site's handle and how do i change the recommended follow @PokeStarsIndo after tweets to my own account/handle?!

But I have remove the data-via (@PokeStarsIndo) since a month ago ._. Please download the newest version.

Quote from: DAVID. D.A on February 08, 2013, 03:52:22 AM
Just realized that it wasn't the mod that installed the via @PokeStarsIndo. I needed to move the buttons below the post title (as seen on the previous page) so i copied pokemons code while following his tutorial :laugh:

Ah :okay:

Quote from: DAVID. D.A on February 07, 2013, 06:36:19 AM

Looks like Google error on that time? Is it working now?

Quote from: DAVID. D.A on February 08, 2013, 03:37:46 AM
Is there a way to change the thumbnail of likes to my site's logo or favicon ?

Look at this link: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=494062.msg3482814#msg3482814

Quote from: TheRealityBuzz on February 07, 2013, 07:47:03 PM
I downloaded this on my fourm, and it downloaded fine with no issues but it messed everything up with my links and what not and  this message appeared at the top of my screen

$txt['socialization_onoff'] = 'Enable socialization button (Facebook, Twitter, and Google+)'; $txt['facebook_like'] = 'Show Facebook Like icon in the first post'; $txt['twitter_tweet'] = 'Show Twitter Tweet icon in the first post'; $txt['googleplus_plusone'] = 'Show Google +1 icon in the first post';
Quote from: TheRealityBuzz on February 07, 2013, 07:59:18 PM
On a side note, I tried to uninstall and it is not showing up , which is leaving everything completely thrown out of wack.  I've tried restoring to make it go away, but its not working.
Quote from: TheRealityBuzz on February 08, 2013, 06:07:49 AM
Its not showing up anywhere so I can delete it, but it is messing everything up. Its not even showing up on my cpanel.

Wait, I don't know what you mean, what is the relation between cpanel and this mod?
Except you install it manually.
Also please make backup before you install any mod.

Quote from: MarkS on February 07, 2013, 05:02:42 PM
same for me likes dont show on fb wall
Quote from: MarkS on February 07, 2013, 05:20:01 PM
well ive checked the display template and from a no expert it look like the Manual Install Instructions parse looks
so sorry thats me lost :(
Quote from: MarkS on February 08, 2013, 03:41:07 AM
Thanks for this I will give it ago when I'm home from work
My twitter works ok straiange
... At least it works properly, and using DAVID. D.A's code.

Quote from: MarkS on February 08, 2013, 06:56:07 PM
thanks but both code do the same think they post in my recent activity as a like
and not on my wall other sites i have seen this on when you click like you can write something then it post on you wall
please some one tell me what im missing

The DAVID. D.A's code is to post your recent activity as a like, not to not post.
きみと手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
ゼロからはじめよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう
みんな手をつなごう つらいときはもっと
力を合わせよう ほら ほら 手をつなごう

NightzKung

add Facebook Like+share

echo '
<div id="fb-root"></div>
<div style="margin-left:auto;margin-right:2em;text-align:center;padding-right:12px" class="fb-like" data-href="', $scripturl, '?topic=', $context['current_topic'], '" data-send="false" data-layout="button_count" data-width="100" data-show-faces="false" data-font="verdana"></div>';

../../index.template.php
find
// Here comes the JavaScript bits!
echo '

add after
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"></script>

MarkS

Don't worry I've found a mod that does post on your wall

Shame

DAVID. D.A

How can this be added beside the reply buttons on top of post title please ?

Advertisement: