News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Am facing 3 problem on my Forum

Started by naijaboost, January 06, 2013, 06:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naijaboost

this is my last post, please i need your help.....am using english language but i don't think i set the UTF8 charset when i installed the forum, but where can i get the UTF8 charset and how can i go about it. thanks

emanuele

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

naijaboost

@emanuele,
                   please you are talking about UTF8 the other time, please how do i set this and where can i found it on my forum. and please is there how i can get the whole details on how to go about a particular theme here. i need to know how to set the SMF default theme that am using. thanks

emanuele

And I said I didn't read your other message.
And now I say that what Kindred said is what you should do. ;)

Anyway, if you want to convert to UTF8, go to admin > maintenance > forum maintenance > database.
There you find the tool to convert to UTF8 (and after that convert HTML entities to UTF8 charsets.

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

naijaboost

@emanuele,
                     the posting problem is solved after converting to UTF8 and is now showing full post. thanks for that

Advertisement: