Board Color V1

Started by vbgamer45, September 03, 2011, 06:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ventic

Quote from: Ventic on October 02, 2012, 05:51:17 PM
now color it appears in childs not in index forum page but when i go into board and got the childs

lean

Sorry, SSimple Team not supported in English language at the moment.
In SMFSimple.com We are looking for partners with this language to provide better support to all.
Thanks for understanding.

hcfwesker

Quote from: Ventic on October 03, 2012, 05:53:08 PM
now color it appears in childs not in index forum page but when i go into board and got the childs

This can't be done with child boards on the board index page.

Tried this MOD?  http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3023

Bhavadasa

Quote from: David111567 on September 11, 2011, 07:05:58 PM
Installed fine...doesn't work.  Says it was successful and is redirecting me....but there's nothing there...just the standard board stuff....no modification to allow me to color the text.

I have the same problem.  I am using "OfficeBox" theme, and made sure it (OfficeBox) was selected at install, but the mod doesn't show.  Any solutions?

lean

Sorry, SSimple Team not supported in English language at the moment.
In SMFSimple.com We are looking for partners with this language to provide better support to all.
Thanks for understanding.

hcfwesker

Quote from: Bhavadasa on October 12, 2012, 11:48:56 PMI have the same problem.  I am using "OfficeBox" theme, and made sure it (OfficeBox) was selected at install, but the mod doesn't show.  Any solutions?

Under Modify Boards, you dont see an option when modifying a board to change the color, should be somewhere under where you edit the board title.

EDIT:::  Please don't edit the title to a MOD support topic you're replying to.  thanx.

Bhavadasa

Quote from: hcfwesker on October 13, 2012, 12:47:06 AM
Quote from: Bhavadasa on October 12, 2012, 11:48:56 PMI have the same problem.  I am using "OfficeBox" theme, and made sure it (OfficeBox) was selected at install, but the mod doesn't show.  Any solutions?

Under Modify Boards, you dont see an option when modifying a board to change the color, should be somewhere under where you edit the board title.

EDIT:::  Please don't edit the title to a MOD support topic you're replying to.  thanx.

No, I don't see anything to modify the color.

Sorry about the topic title change.  Won't do it again.

hcfwesker

Really not sure.  Try and uninstall and re-install the MOD, make sure there are no install errors.

Bhavadasa

Quote from: hcfwesker on October 13, 2012, 01:31:23 AM
Really not sure.  Try and uninstall and re-install the MOD, make sure there are no install errors.

I uninstalled it, and then reinstalled. It still doesn't show.  No install errors.

Ok, it shows now.  I don't get it, but it now shows.

Vongola Primo

hey guys i choose color but when i save it and then go back to main page nothing changes

akbora

This mod is very good and useful, I have an ask author, I wonder if this mode is not possible to color the sub-board (child board)?
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

4Kstore

Quote from: akbora on December 25, 2012, 04:07:54 AM
This mod is very good and useful, I have an ask author, I wonder if this mode is not possible to color the sub-board (child board)?

I have in mind add this feature in a future version of this mod...

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

Draffi

Still no colors for Child Boards...

(I was doing the manual Edit from Post #22, too - But not working for me)

SMF 2.0.4, Standard Theme (Curve)

BTW: I mean the Start-Page (BoardIndex)....

Advertisement: