News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Post count groups...

Started by Opentoe, January 13, 2013, 08:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opentoe

Hi.

I have a couple global moderators on my forum. I want to change their group name from Jr. Member to something manual. Is that possible because anyone that comes to that post count will automatically get that name, right? Right now it indicates the user as global moderator, but right under that it says Jr. Member. Looks a little weird to be a global moderator and be a Jr. Member. Is there a manual way I can change that just for that user and not affect everyone on the forum?
Thanks.

Colin

Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme -> Hide post group titles for grouped members:
Enabling this will not display a member's post group title on the message view if they are assigned to a non-post based group.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Kindred

and to answer your specific question - no you can not change it just for one user.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: