News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Getting the follow error from subscriptions

Started by Shane648, January 14, 2013, 07:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Osis of Liver

I upgraded a 2.0.2 test forum (bascally out-of-box) wth the 2.0.3 patch, and Paid Subs works fine.  The patch includes an update to Subscriptions-PayPal.php, but didn't cause a problem on my forum.

If there's no custom code, I'd backup the database, delete the forum, and do a clean 2.0.3 install.  If Paid Subs works, then reinstall the mods one at a time, and do a test sub after each one.

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Shane648

Arantor

No it should not be that.

subscriptions.php is the general handler, Subscriptions-PayPal.php is for PayPal specific stuff; the setup is designed to handle other payment options, though the others were never actually released.

Shane648

Hello i was just browsing the forums and my eyes caught this post

Quote from: Wazza on May 23, 2012, 09:16:16 PM
Thank you Krash,    (note refund made)

So caping on what we have all learned from this?

1. "Recurring" payments is still faulty in 2.0.2 and only non recurring payments work without error
2. Only payments when set in USD will become automatically "active"
3. Any "other" payment types selected will trigger a "verify payment" within SMF and not auto activate, Admin has to do manually.

So then how do we make these features of 2.0.2 work?

from here http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=474271.20

Would it be possible i am getting the same error or have you tested that krash ?

Sir Osis of Liver

The test sub I set up is not configured for recurring payments.  FYI, it is not necessary to enable IPN and set the return url in your PayPal account - it will work fine with IPN disabled.  You're forum is receiving the IPN, but it's not being processed correctly.  Have you tried doing a clean install?

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Shane648

Done a clean install and its working perfect :) Thank you very much for you help

I am having one issue with Simpleportal but i shall make a new post for indexing and all :P

Advertisement: