News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

There will be a shoutbox for 2.0.3?

Started by Famouz, January 17, 2013, 04:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famouz

See the topic's tittle.

Just wondering,would be great

Thanks in advance

Colin

Hi There,
SMF 2.0.3 is already out so I will assume you are referring to SMF 2.1 and on. There aren't any plans to implement a shoutout box for the stock SMF install, but there are tons of great mods that will do just that! Have you had a look?
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Arantor

Um, no, it was for 2.0.3 seeing how most of the shoutboxes haven't updated for the latest version (if they're even updated for even 2.0 final)

This should be in the 2.0 support board, not in Next SMF

Colin

Ah, I thought the OP was requesting one to be implemented into the release. Thanks for noticing that, Arantor.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Famouz

Hm,just me and my community are having the latest version of SMF 2.0.3,and i tried to install the mod shoutbox,which only works for 2.0.2,as i know the latest shoutbox was updated and based on 2.0.2 the previous. So bassicly, the version 2.0.3 doesn't support the mod,becouse of the smf version. Just though if there is a shoutbox for 2.0.3 and install it, altough 2.0.3 is the newest
version and updated futures.  Anyways,thanks for your feedbacks!     

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: